NEurope

Did anyone tell Tortimer they were naughty? :heh:

Do you still get the present?

I did. I said I was nice in my own village and naughty in Tales village. You get the same present either way :)

I did. I said I was nice in my own village and naughty in Tales village. You get the same present either way :)
Hehehe, cool.

I'll quote this here in case you missed it on the last page:

H-o-T, your town is Hyrule right? Because I'm sure one of the animals in the city told me they were from there. But I hadn't got my code yet, or added any at that point, so I guess it was via Connect24. :awesome:

By the way, hope everyone likes the new AC Header I made for the site/forum. There are going to be a few surprises coming up, (eventually :heh:) so keep your eyes peeled. :wink:

I've started up and I'm loving it again. :D Got my friend code, here it is:

0860 - 7016 - 6661

Name: Nathan

Town: Morgul

Added everyone who posted in the friend code thread, so it'd be appreciated if you could add me back. RedShell and anyone else who hasn't posted, I also want your codes. :)

I'd like to state how ludicrous the price of this is in store. £40 without the WiiSpeak and £60 with it. That's ridiculous. I'm sure it was supposed to be priced at £50 with the WiiSpeak. At least that's what it's at on all websites I've checked. Think I'll have to order it online because it is ridiculous. [/rant]

I'd like to state how ludicrous the price of this is in store. £40 without the WiiSpeak and £60 with it. That's ridiculous. I'm sure it was supposed to be priced at £50 with the WiiSpeak. At least that's what it's at on all websites I've checked. Think I'll have to order it online because it is ridiculous. [/rant]

http://www.bebo.com/AnimalC92

Excuse the location of the offer, but if you complete those challenges (5 minutes, it's ridiculously easy) you get a £5 off Animal Crossing + Wii Speak voucher for Game.co.uk. They've also done a VAT reduction on it so it should come to around £43.

^ yeh did those. Got the codes sitting in my inbox. Don't know how long they last but think it'll probably work out cheapest to order online.

^ yeh did those. Got the codes sitting in my inbox. Don't know how long they last but think it'll probably work out cheapest to order online.

Aye, as for the bundle using that £5 code with a purchase from GAME works out the cheapest, I believe.

Not to mention the fact it's basically just the GC game enhanced a little bit, with terrible compatibility issues/bugs as demonstrated by the whole AUS WW to CF problem. I actually can't believe you've all been suckered into this by Nintendo, again. I really want this title too, I really really kind of do, simply because people I know will have it, but you know what? Fuck Nintendo and their half arsed shoddy rehash of a game, I'm taking a totally ineffective one man stand and refusing to buy this game!

Not to mention the fact it's basically just the GC game enhanced a little bit, with terrible compatibility issues/bugs as demonstrated by the whole AUS WW to CF problem. I actually can't believe you've all been suckered into this by Nintendo, again. I really want this title too, I really really kind of do, simply because people I know will have it, but you know what? Fuck Nintendo and their half arsed shoddy rehash of a game, I'm taking a totally ineffective one man stand and refusing to buy this game!

Buy it second hand (or steal it), then Nintendo won't get a penny.

Added you now, Nathan.

Yesterday I caught a Pike and sold it for catch, big mistake on my part as I havent been able to get another one...until now!

12.jpg

I also caught a Popeyed Goldfish while I was after the Pike aswell :)

I was looking around the post office earlier and seen that you can send letters to the towns that you have visited! Its probably common knowledge to most people but I never knew about it. If I pop into your village and then back out again its just so I can register you and send mail :heh:

Im so despereate for a Slingshot, I have seen 2 ballons now and all I can do is stand idle and watch as they float by :(

Im so despereate for a Slingshot, I have seen 2 ballons now and all I can do is stand idle and watch as they float by :(
Ahh, so you need a slingshot to get those? I thought it was like the GCN version and they could land on the trees.

I followed one all over my town for nothing. :laughing:

Don't forget, K.K. performs tonight!

Is it 8pm when he performs? Also if you go to another persons town will we get a different song off him?

Is it 8pm when he performs? Also if you go to another persons town will we get a different song off him?
Yeah, 8pm. :hehe:

And that's a good question, I wonder if he gives out multiple copy's during Wi-Fi play?

Only one way to find out! I can open my gate at exactly 8:15.

Anyone got an extra axe btw?

I just visited Nicktendo's town, Albion, and as soon as I returned home I got a letter with a gift from one of his neighbours^^

Only one way to find out! I can open my gate at exactly 8:15.

Good man. I will see you then.

*picks up 12 pack for party at Tales joint*

Ive just read you cant get the Slingshot until Nook upgrades his shop which takes 7 days but with me skipping ahead and then back again to see if I had any snow he is upgrading tomorrow. Once this happens I will start sending the slingshots out to everyone :)

It didnt get dark in my town til 7pm last night, is that right? I thought it would have been earlier what with it being the winter season.

My town has looked dark all day. Maybe because it's cloudy? Don't think it was like this yesterday.

I am sure if you visit another town you can get a new song, although while I was in Pure Magic's town I tried to enter the museum and the game crashed. You should be able to get one song per friend though, that's how it worked on the gamecube. I had 5 memory cards and 5 towns...

Anyway, I'm amazed at how different the towns are. Like I say, I visited Pure Magic's town and there were barely any clouds and it hadnt snowed at all, the layout was completely different and his cliffs were infinately cooler than mine!:indeed: But anyway I'm liking this, need to get a USB keyboard or Wii Speak. Will be online again tonight.

Edit: Also, did anyone notice my town tune...? ;)

Anyway, I'm amazed at how different the towns are. Like I say, I visited Pure Magic's town and there were barely any clouds and it hadnt snowed at all, the layout was completely different and his cliffs were infinately cooler than mine!:indeed: But anyway I'm liking this, need to get a USB keyboard or Wii Speak. Will be online again tonight.

Edit: Also, did anyone notice my town tune...? ;)

Yeah my town is like Pure Magics, its sunny most of the day. Nick can you add me, your name still doesnt have a little heart next to it in my AC friends book :(

Yeah my town is like Pure Magics, its sunny most of the day. Nick can you add me, your name still doesnt have a little heart next to it in my AC friends book :(

Maybe I've done it wrong let me check, although mine has an empty heart next to your name. My Friend code is : 0731-8424-4681 Albion : Nicky.

It won't let me edit your code so I'm guessing it's right...

So Nick has entered my town and he says his is now dark yet in mine its still light. My Wii clock is set right. Is there some kind of daylight savings option on the Wii or something?

So Nick has entered my town and he says his is now dark yet in mine its still light. My Wii clock is set right. Is there some kind of daylight savings option on the Wii or something?

Nick has an American copy of the game, doesn't he?

All the games are randomly generated and different, maybe yours just gets more sunlight this time of year. You might find your towns snowy season comes later than others.

Also, I've put my weather channel to Northern Canada (US Wii) So maybe that has something to do with it...

Oh wait, 20:15 here is 19:15 in Great Britain. That's when you have to show if you want to meet K.K.