NEurope

try to learn the emoticon for 'woeful despair' (if one exists).

What was the trigger for the emotion man to appear in Wild World?

My hopes of getting this tomorrow have been crushed as GAME havent shipped it yet. Usually you get games on a Thursday from them, wonder if its because of the Wii Speak being included? At least it gives me some more time to finish Sam & Max and Sonic Unleashed before it arrives.

My hopes of getting this tomorrow have been crushed as GAME havent shipped it yet. Usually you get games on a Thursday from them, wonder if its because of the Wii Speak being included? At least it gives me some more time to finish Sam & Max and Sonic Unleashed before it arrives.

Woohoo, someone else is in the same boat! Is the cut off time for sending stuff off about half 5?

Portuguese stores won't get it tomorrow and I don't have the money to buy it yet, so I'm worse off than you guys :P

Woohoo, someone else is in the same boat! Is the cut off time for sending stuff off about half 5?

Check your emails Nathan as mine got shipped just before 5.

Check your emails Nathan as mine got shipped just before 5.

God bless you, Adam. :D I wonder if that means we'll get it tomorrow... I'm incredibly hyped now! Is it snowy in AC yet?

Not on Wild World it isn't. Checked last night, for the first time in like 8 months. Grounds a little blue so it shouldn't be much longer now. Perhaps this weekend or next week.

For god's sake, Hellfire.

Do as i do and buy it at GAME.

By the way, the order has been dispatched, i shall receive it in some days, they are usually quicker with the Pre-Order, so 2/3 days shall be enough for me :)

God bless you, Adam. :D I wonder if that means we'll get it tomorrow... I'm incredibly hyped now! Is it snowy in AC yet?

It's snowing at night but it's not settling yet :)

Thats magic- Majora and Midna in particular...

Samus least of all. :indeed:

Your hatred towards the Metroid series never ceases to amaze me :heh:

Im looking to trade codes with friends in different countrys. I live in the USA. And when I looked up the animal crossing website it said we can visit people in other countrys..

Please add me..

Here is my Info.

Animal Crossing Friend Code:

0173 - 4806 - 4719

My Name

KriSara

Town Name

~Blazin~

If you add me please sending me a message and let me know so that I can add you too!!..

Thanks!!

Those game costumes are awesome. I really like the Link one. That shot of him in front of the gate and guards makes it look like Hyrule Castle got zapped into Animal Crossing or something. :)

I've never played an Animal Crossing game and am considering picking this one up at a local store sometime after it comes out this Friday. I'm curious how many references to other Nintendo games are in it; apparently the first AC was full of them, and these costumes indicate that this probably is too.

So pissed off, this morning mine was picked and packed and I presumed it had been despatched!! Just checked now and it still hasn't, order committed!!

Whats going on? Stupid Game! Play never let me down, knew I should have gone with them! (I had but cancelled and went with game for the loyalty points)

So is this like Nintendo's version of Playstation Home?

I can't tell if you're joking or not. :blank: This was on the Nintendo 64, buddy, it hasn't been copied from Sony.

So is this like Nintendo's version of Playstation Home?

We wish. :indeed:

Animal Crossing could be seen as one of the precursors to Home, but it'd be totally unfair to compare the two.

how did you get those costumes :( i got mine today loving it,alsotho i got to the shop channel try to download the wii speak channel but i cant find it anywhere, and ive followed the instructions that came with it, i have a code but nowhere to put it?

also why are there no vlub nintendo star points with wii speak :(

cool cloths :(((

but you should heve at least warned us about those pictures being spoilertastic :(:(

how did you get those costumes :( i got mine today loving it,alsotho i got to the shop channel try to download the wii speak channel but i cant find it anywhere, and ive followed the instructions that came with it, i have a code but nowhere to put it?

also why are there no vlub nintendo star points with wii speak :(

cool cloths :(((

but you should heve at least warned us about those pictures being spoilertastic :(:(

To get the clothes just rack up a massive amount of points at Tom Nooks. As for the Wii Speak Channel, it isnt supposed to be released until tomorrow so it will probably up tonight when they update the VC/WiiWare games.

My copy arrived today from good old GAME. icon14.gif

Played it for a couple of hours so far.

Yes it's all very familiar, (having played the first 2 extensively) but the magic is still there. :love:

Don't know what it is, but it's just so easy for me to fall in love with Animal Crossing.

By the way, US Wild World is not compatible with PAL Let's go to the City. Tried to move my character over earlier on but it wouldn't work. Not sure if that was common knowledge already, but figured I'd mention it just in case anyone was unsure.

For the best probably as now I have no choice but to start from scratch. :heh: