Supergrunch

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a picture of a fish that is better suited to you:

fish_black.gif

You know, that exact symbol of a fish was the secret symbol for the Christians in the time of the Roman Empire. It's still used as a symbol for Christianity today. The reason for the symbol being a fish is because the first letters of the Greek words for "Jesus Christ, Son of God, the Saviour" (or something along those lines) spell the Greek word for "fish".

Just thought you'd like to know ...

You know, that exact symbol of a fish was the secret symbol for the Christians in the time of the Roman Empire. It's still used as a symbol for Christianity today. The reason for the symbol being a fish is because the first letters of the Greek words for "Jesus Christ, Son of God, the Saviour" (or something along those lines) spell the Greek word for "fish".

I know. That was the joke. loke at the picture link.

*WHOOOSH*

Joke ----->

Head

picard-facepalm.jpg

You can tell Danny is fairly new around these parts...

My surname in real life is Pike, which is a fish. Happy Birthday name brother.

Your surname in real life is therefore officially awesome, and not just due to the link with myself. :heh:

i just cant believe nobody has said

:grin:BEST FISHES!!! :grin:

istockphoto_1434302_fish_in_a_birthday_cake.jpg

happy b'day fishy! *shakes the bag*

Oh my god, best fishes! That's proper genius, I just cracked up for ages when I read it. Best Fishes! BEST FISHES! Im ashamed with myself.

(as you can see, i like the obvious, old man type humour in jokes)