Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

lols, Sheffield Meet Sat Sept 20th '08

jayseven

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love a Brighton meet, perhaps next summer? Plenty of time to prepare ;) Doesn't have to be just one at a time! Next time for a meet is probably either xmas hols or easter break, I suppose. I doubt I'll be able to attend any at either time, though :(

But yeah - a manchester meet was an idea thrown around a lot. Still in the dirty north, mind you.

If

A brighton meet would also be quite interesting, apprently brighton is great.

While brighton is fun I don't think it's fair on the people that have to travel from the far North/Ireland. At least with places like London it's a captial and has great transport links.

I think we should poll it/consider more middle of the road locations.

While brighton is fun I don't think it's fair on the people that have to travel from the far North/Ireland. At least with places like London it's a captial and has great transport links.

Like I've said before; there doesn't have to be ONE meet planned. No single location is ever going to be perfect. There was a london meet and people complained it was too far south - a sheffield one and it was too north. Polls aren't going to solve anything as this isn't a democracy!

I'm going to say "hey, wanna come to brighton on this date?" which doesn't mean there won't be a london meet, or a manchester one, or a paris one, or a glasgow one.

To be fair you'd have to whack a meet in the middle of the country, which london isn't so.

There's going to be more than enough meets anyway, so if a person can't get to one they can always ask for another which is more accessible.

Dante; not as weird as I thought he would be! He humoured me on the walk back to the station enough to let me talk shit to him for about half an hour. I must say you're shorter than I thought you'd be!

Thanks Jay. I didnt mind you talking to me as we walk to the station.

Your great person to talk to.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!