N-Europe

lols, Sheffield Meet Sat Sept 20th '08

jayseven

You had a london meet, pssh.

Beside we've not had a manchester, I demand manchester meet, manchester is fab. :)

Hear, hear! Ding ding! Manchester rocks the pants off most places. The whole knife issue thing is overblown! Use a simple one liner to dispel any knife situation.

I like to go with: "A knife? Are you planning to butter me a sandwhich, because I've just eaten!"*

*May result in instantaneous death.

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'd have to have a like an

'Week eenuh meet' or something. We may also have to do that for raining!:yay:

Haha yeah, that'd be awesome! If I do end up going to a meet (like the London one during summer, if it gets repeated next year), I would indeed turn it into a longer trip, maybe visiting some other places or something. =)

Haha yeah, that'd be awesome! If I do end up going to a meet (like the London one during summer, if it gets repeated next year), I would indeed turn it into a longer trip, maybe visiting some other places or something. =)

That'd be awesome, maybe next summer then? It's not actually that far off considering how fast this year has gone. :)

That'd be awesome, maybe next summer then? It's not actually that far off considering how fast this year has gone. :)

Yep, summer would be best (depending on when you guys do this), as it's the only time in the year where I'm not busy with school.

Unless I have resits for exams or work experience falls in that period, heh. X3

Clearly London trip next. Maybe November? I know McMad will come to that, and London was fucking awesome. Manchester could also rule. Although there's nothing to stop there from being multiple meets.

Very true, I don't mind going to london as it's easy enough to get to and I can drag people with me when I live in sheffield.

:yay: Eenuh you should, it'd be great, we can get raining back over here then!

not so much.

In fact, back then I think my bro was the only one down there and he still lived with his psycho girlfriend who hates our family.

nowadays rah rah the witch is dead, and I can visit Simon. Also got uni friends and gARRY gREATIE* is down yon way for uni.