Your perfect body?

Eenuh

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bluey

mcoy is predictable.

i'm not so worried about my body ~ my steady diet of rice and fish and routine of having to run to the station 'cause i got up late again are keeping me in (a) shape (that i'm not unhappy with) ... it's my brain that could do with being in better shape.

Seems most people just want to lose some weight/fat, so that must mean you're all pretty happy with yourself. =)

I have a couple of things I would like to change:

• laser surgery on my eyes, so I won't need my contacts anymore
  • I would want smaller thighs/hips and a smaller behind. No matter what I do that part will just only get bigger and bigger right now. =P
  • I wouldn't mind being a bit taller, and have smaller feet
  • not too happy with my breasts; size is ok I guess, but there's other things about them I don't like. D:
  • a better skin please!

Long list, and I could probably name a lot more things! X3

I'm not too depressed about my body or anything though, just little things I wish were different. =P

Things I don't want to change:

• even though I'm not a fan of it, my mom likes the "hole" in my chin, so I guess I wouldn't want it gone (even though my chin would look better if it was moved forward a bit)
  • my hands; even though my index and middle finger are deformed and turn inwards, I still like my hands. Especially since they let me create art ^____^

Guest Jordan

not too happy with my breasts; size is ok I guess, but there's other things about them I don't like. D:

Whats that supposed to mean? O_o

Wow alot of people want to lose or gain weight! Mine include:

Smaller hips, not that much smaller but just look abit more realistic

Smaller boobs also

To be quite honest with myself they are the major things, everything else I'm ok with, I would definately keep my short hair, I love it and always have done since I got it cut 9 months ago.

As much as I complain about it, I'd also keep my height too.

The only thing I really want is to get rid of my Psoriasis, but there isn't a cure, dammit :(

Other than that, it would be schweet if you could eat whatever the hell you like without any health or weight related comebacks.

High dose fish oil is key, apparently. None of that bollocks value fish oils - has to be the real deal! From what I've read, a couple of months of that and although the psoriasis gets worse at the start it gets better in the long run..

I'd like to lose some of my flabbiness, that's why I started running again. I haven't ran in ages, and now my legs still hurt from last Tuesday (I'm in the shape of an 80 year old little bint). Other than that, no major complaints.

Mate, be careful. I did that at Easter and got a stress fracture on my right leg. Someone ran into it in rugby and broke the bone properly (3 tibias, lol) and I'm still in a brace for my leg. Just take it easy and build up slowly, and try to run on grass (etc) or you may get them and they're not good to have!

As for me, more muscle, less weight would be preferable; on the whole I'm happy though so I'm not too bothered at the moment!

High dose fish oil is key, apparently. None of that bollocks value fish oils - has to be the real deal! From what I've read, a couple of months of that and although the psoriasis gets worse at the start it gets better in the long run..

Yeah I've tried several million slight exaggeration :P different kinds of fish oils and remedies, salt water baths, creams, steroid creams, etc. I've had psoriasis for 18 years. 60% coverage and now developed into psoriatic arthritis (aka arthritic psoriasis) Also been on methotrexate and ciclosporin. Was taking both at one point, had to come off both of them due to liver damage =(

Waiting on some experimental biologicals (enbrel) that i'll have to jab myself with. Joys.

I'd like to sort my teeth out. I should be having braces but (a) I've already had them once and my jaw relapsed and (b) I really can't be bothered with them again. But in the long run I supose it's worth it.

When I'm older I will be having an operation on my nos so that I can actually breathe through it.

I would also like to be able to get a decent tan.

Overall if my teeth were sorted out I'd be much happier.

I think after 5 years of braces I'm thankful enough. Plus two years of actual dentist work.

I used to have worse teeth than that.

5 years of braces - holy crap. I was never given braces, but I wish I had been when I was younger. My teeth are very gappy despite ALL my wisdom teeth having grown through completely. :( Boo.

Another thing I'd like to change is my skin. Not too bothered about spots on my face (luckily they aren't that bad), but I get smaller spots on my back and upper chest, as well as my upper arms. They are annoying.

But I think its important not to dwell too much on your flaws....everyone's got them (some less than others....but who cares) and that as long as you're happy with yourself and you're trying to change for the better (whether its becoming more fitter and or eating healthier etc) than its all good.

Basically all I'm trying to say is that worrying about things you can't change is also unhealthy.

I also had to have braces 2 years ago.....luckily I only had them for about year and a couple of months...But one of my teeth has gone inwards a bit. Other than that, my teeth are ok. Wouldn't mind if they were a bit whiter though...but not TOO bright if ya know what I mean.

Like many people, teeth. Unfortunately I never got braces as my dentist said it wouldn't help; a few of my teeth grew at odd angles due to my falling down a flight of concrete stairs when I was 4 or 5 years old.

Actually now that I think about there are a lot of things I don't like about myself. Thanks a lot Eenuh!

Oh, I probably will get corrective eye surgery at some point. As my optician once told me, my eyesight's "only going to get worse". Yeah, thanks for that.