N-Europe

Visitors

Fierce_LiNk

My opinion is, somebody posted a link in a high profile site to one of our topics in General Chit Chat. Now, what do we have that's uncommon to other small time gaming forums? I can only think of Rokhed.

It's probably just a bunch of dirty old men getting off.

Since Dabookerman left we're short of these, so please if you are a dirty old man sign up and join the fun. Some of the younger users need some abusing anyway.

But nightwolf hasn't posted any pics recently :p

Maybe that's why the number has dropped from 800. The other 600 seemed to be interested in someone else... Who could it be!? Dun dun DUUUUUUH!!!!

There always seems to be more visitors looking through this forum than actual members. If i'm to be honest i had been looking on this forum for like a year before i even joined...

EDIT: Looks like Jordan is not telling us something... I like how it says everything in the forum is confidential (ADMIN/MOD) and all you can see is the topic name... LOL

Guest Stefkov
My opinion is, somebody posted a link in a high profile site to one of our topics in General Chit Chat. Now, what do we have that's uncommon to other small time gaming forums? I can only think of Rokhed.

I guess we had the great King of V losing his virginity thread.

That probably sparked something.

EDIT: Looks like Jordan is not telling us something... I like how it says everything in the forum is confidential (ADMIN/MOD) and all you can see is the topic name... LOL

Damnit Flinky, you have to be more careful in future! We can't show them what happens behind closed doors :p