N-Europe

Do You Have A Price?

Kirkatronics

I assume a naked skydive allows for a parachute?

it's a tempting offer, but i'm fairly certain you'd risk some kind of wind chill damage to your dick. No thanks

I'd do it. Heck skydiving is on my bucket list. May as well get paid to do it whilst adding to the excitement.

I could never kill someone, so no. I have trouble enough killing insects without feeling guilty...

And paid sex with someone I don't like? D:

I find it hard enough to have sex with people I -do- like, so that's a definite no as well.

on killing some one, i see it this way: the only people id ever kill id kill for free. if i encountered some one attempting to rape a stranger they would be in danger of death. if it was a friend or family member they would die. obviously id kill to avoid death, or in revenge. besides that, id only kill to protect.

taking an innocent life for money would make me a monster.

as for sex, i'll use some wise words i heard recently:

if you won't suck a cock for a million quid, you fail to understand two things.

1. how much 1,000,000 is and

2. how much mouth wash it would buy.

as long as they were legal, and the price was right id do anyone, outside my family.

got onto the subject of what animals would you fight/fuck/kill for money with friends. i'd punch a horse for £1,000, my friend would shag a sparrow, so long as he had penis surgary to stop him hurting the sparrow, then returning him back to normal for just £400.

as for sex, i'll use some wise words i heard recently:

if you won't suck a cock for a million quid, you fail to understand two things.

1. how much 1,000,000 is and

2. how much mouth wash it would buy.

That is great. Fuck, for a million i'd swallow.

Guest Jordan

Kill someone, yeah i could probably.

Sex with a random stranger? Male... no. Unless i was offered ALOT of money. Female? Yeah, unless it was like pumping a chemical toilet or something.

If it was someone who I really, really, really thought would make the world a better place by promptly dying (like, say, a certain Mr. Mugabe), then as long as you supply a way of getting their, the required equipment, and a reliable method of extraction, I wouldn't need any other financial incentive.

As for other people, I'd have to have a good reason to, and something in the area of £5 million.

To have sex with a women (With no diseases) i'd say the prices to cover some condoms. With a bloke though it would have to be in the 5 figures... although i suppose it depends if i was giving or recieving, if i was giving i could maybe pretend it was a women so maybe less for that.

(The "would you shag a man for £????" question has been asked alot at school)

No. But depending on who it was and with what weapon and if i could get away with it, then i would consider it.

Easy. For that amount of cash i could find alot more things to keep me entertained thoughout the year.

Please, for the love of god, extend that offer to me.

Easy.

Seriously, that's just a matter of getting in to movies and reading more. Possibly TV but that's making the bold assumption that anyone makes tv worth watching these days.

1 million pounds? I'd do that for a hundred.

It would be much harder than you think, try do it for a week and see how many times you mess up.

Did i say if you fail you owe me £5000/game played?

I find it very amusing that some people imagine that some day they could be propositioned by a very rich gay man or an eccentric millionaire, and have already thought of the price that would make them cave in!!

"How about for three million?"

"Oh, go on then!"

And how many here are trained hitmen?

I don't believe for one second that half the people in this thread could take someones life for money.
Agreed, and half is a stretch. It's easy to say it here but when you're actually faced with pulling the trigger it's a different story.

I think it's almost a straight up no for me with the exception of a couple of things, like revenge for the murder of someone I love, or an easy one: someone on death row.

Agreed, and half is a stretch. It's easy to say it here but when you're actually faced with pulling the trigger it's a different story.

I think it's almost a straight up no for me with the exception of a couple of things, like revenge for the murder of someone I love, or an easy one: someone on death row.

see, thats not easy for me. im not a supporter of the death penalty. having learned a little in that area, i have to say, i don't think it works.

i think im using the luxery of an outside opinion though. if i knew the victim id see things differently.