N-Europe

Euro 2008: Who Will You Support?

Daft

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He can play right back, but obviously it isn't his main position. He played the first match of this tournament as right back.

I think he played alot right back when Sagnol was out for Bayern, his impressive both sides. Awesome goal might I had but he was all over the place against mr Kazim Kazim :P

He can play right back, but obviously it isn't his main position. He played the first match of this tournament as right back.

I always thought RB was his preferred position. He's right footed, no?

I'd love Celtic to sign him though, I've loved the guy ever since that goal at Germany 06 :smile:

he was woeful at the start of the game though...but yeh he is a good player. Runs a bit weirdly though IMO.

Can't wait for the Russia/Spain game tonight! Will be watching it on a ship on my way to New York baby! WAHOOOO!

Spain scored a few minutes ago!

Spain 1

Russia 0

EDIT: Spain are getting most of the opportunities now. We could have the finalist already.

EDIT2: It should be in the bag for Spain now.

Spain 2

Russia 0

EDIT3: It's all over now, Germany v Spain in the final

Spain 3

Russia 0

I'd love Celtic to sign him though, I've loved the guy ever since that goal at Germany 06 :smile:

Pretty sure Lahm is a leftback, I've always thought of him as a leftback anyway. Probably the best in the game at the moment, can't really think of anyone else apart from possibly Evra.

And as for Celtic signing him... He's probably worth more than their whole team put together.

Pretty sure Lahm is a leftback, I've always thought of him as a leftback anyway. Probably the best in the game at the moment, can't really think of anyone else apart from possibly Evra.

And as for Celtic signing him... He's probably worth more than their whole team put together.

Hush, don't shatter my dreams of actually good players joining.

Venegoor of Hesselink is world class!

The last 45 minutes of that game were the most awesome attacking football I've seen in a long time!

Totally deserved victory for Spain...

An attacking team Vs a defensive team that doesn't seem to have a defence.

Should be a one sided final...

I've been supporting Germany and Holland ever since I predicted them to do well before the competition started. With Holland gone, I have to stand by my 'mans.

2 - 1 to Germany. Torres to have a quiet night, and LeMon to be rubbish as per usual. Nevertheless, it should be a decent encounter.

I hope Germany win. I don't want Aragones to win anything.

Lahm to have a blinder. Again.

Yeah, its weird. He is right footed and he plays right back and left back, where ever hes needed. Must like cutting in I guess from the left.