Stars Catalogue/Updates

Serebii

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But the MK8 DLC trophies suck.

They're all the same trophy.

You must have JavaScript enabled on your device to view Miiverse posts that have been embedded in a website. View post in Miiverse

Scrap that idea so. I'd forgotten they're all the same. That was a bit uninspiring and lazy. And yes they do suck.

Don't have anything, but as I am waiting for the Manny vs. Floyd fight, just wanna ask what are these codes? Full games, or?

These are the points you use for registering on Club Nintendo. And you use the points to buy stuff from the Stars Catalogue. It's the red slip of paper in the Wii U and 3DS boxes with a scratch off section that has a unique 16 digit and letter code. Each Wii U game is worth 250 points.

http://stars.nintendo-europe.com/?locale=en_GB

Edited by Wii

These are the points you use for registering on Club Nintendo. And you use the points to buy stuff from the Stars Catalogue. It's the red slip of paper in the Wii U and 3DS boxes with a scratch off section that has a unique 16 digit and letter code. Each Wii U game is worth 250 points.

http://stars.nintendo-europe.com/?locale=en_GB

OK, I do have 750 points, but there isn't really a way to spend them properly, which is why I hoped to be able to transfer it to someone, but it doesn't work.

But I thought that you have codes to download the full games, so I was just interested to see if it's that :), as I am still learning about the system and how everythinh works.

A bit disappointed not to get a Club Nintendo code with Rainbow Kirby today. Looks like the 6000 star Yoshi Egg backpack will never be mine so decided to get the Super Mario 3D World soundtrack.

• 2 weeks later...
Cool, still had 700 unused points. I got myself Nintendo Consoles -theme.

I'm tempted by that one. Is there any music playing? The reason I don't have the custom themes is because I can't stand the audio it forces on the home screen.

I can't stand the audio it forces on the home screen.

Yeah same here, I bought a Bowser background a little while ago because it looks good but i found the music playing on a loop annoying after a short while, so switched back to one of the plain colour themes. Kinda wish there was an option to turn its music off.

That new background with all the consoles looks nice.

Dammit, another update that isn't the MK8 CD! :angry:

I'm tempted by that one. Is there any music playing? The reason I don't have the custom themes is because I can't stand the audio it forces on the home screen.
It says it features music in the description, so yeah.

Is that theme new/exclusive to the Stars Catalogue though? Can't find it in the theme vids on Nintendo's JP youtube channel. :blank:

I actually prefer themes to have background music, the Cat Mario one is my theme of choice. :)

Love the look and music of the Hanafuda theme though, so will probably grab that one eventually.

I wonder if the themes can 'sell out'. Would rather have an exclusive theme than a VC game. But would rather have a physical item over them both!

I'm still hoping the Game & Watch replica will come back in stock but I think I've long missed the boat on that one.

Well, spent my last 1000 stars on two of those themes. (The Hanafuda one is really nice!) Which has officially put me over 10 themes. How the hell am I supposed to choose what to put on my shuffle list!?

I've officially spent all my stars now. Bring on the new replacement!