N-Europe

Stars Catalogue/Updates

Serebii

Anyone else not able to log in to the club Nintendo website atm?

I wanted to claim my Sonic Lost World dlc. :(

You have to go to the add funds section on the Wii U eShop except type in the DLC code included in the game box to get the Deadly Six Nightmare stage.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to go to the add funds section on the Wii U eShop except type in the DLC code included in the game box to get the Deadly Six Nightmare stage.

Ah I mean for digital copies... it's ok anyway I got into my account on the Wii U web browser and it's not appearing yet on my account so I'll just have to wait, apparently once it appears on there I should get a DLC code to use with my digital version, was just a bit odd that the site doesn't appear to be working on firefox at the moment, just keeps giving a 404 on the Club Nintendo section and not allowing any logins.

I'll just have to be patient. :/

Just ordered the coin too! It would have gone well with the 25th Anniversary Mario one I had but then I remembered I sold that on eBay, ah well!

They did a Mario one too?! How much did you get for the Mario one on eBay?! Can you remember? I'm always intrigued by the amount these Nintendo Stars Catalogue items fetch on eBay!

@Aneres11 about £35 to £40! I was pretty surprised actually! I also sold a Pikmin plush for £10 and KK Slider CD for around the same. It seems Club Nintendo stuff usually fetches a decent price!

And yeah the Mario one came out in celebration of his 25th anniversary! It was really nice, I do wish I'd have kept it now ><

@Aneres11 about £35 to £40! I was pretty surprised actually! I also sold a Pikmin plush for £10 and KK Slider CD for around the same. It seems Club Nintendo stuff usually fetches a decent price!

And yeah the Mario one came out in celebration of his 25th anniversary! It was really nice, I do wish I'd have kept it now ><

Christ! Definitely some funds to be made from this stuff! Providing you don't want to keep it of course!

Was considering getting the coin (probably still will) but I've noticed I've not registered a few games (and apparently my Wii U also). Namely the ones I've downloaded. It's also asked me to do a couple of follow up surveys for some extra points.

Check yo' shit people.

Having some problems with redeeming some codes. Keeps telling me to complete the survey I have open, even though there are none.

Got the coin, and these boombastic shoelaces.

5069-51011513c58f4.png

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

Was considering getting the coin (probably still will) but I've noticed I've not registered a few games (and apparently my Wii U also). Namely the ones I've downloaded. It's also asked me to do a couple of follow up surveys for some extra points.

Check yo' shit people.

Having some problems with redeeming some codes. Keeps telling me to complete the survey I have open, even though there are none.

Got the coin, and these boombastic shoelaces.

5069-51011513c58f4.png

I got the shoelaces a few months ago :D They look wonderful but I still haven't found a shoe that can really pull them off so they're just sat in my cupboard!

With the not being able to spend stars on nintendo eshop points im tempted to spend them all on wii points. Then download the games id fancy playing onto wii mode on the wii u then when they are released for the wii u just "upgrade" for £1.50 or whatever it is.

What I ought to have done is to order those crappy statues then sell em on ebay!

It does this with me too - so annoying! The only way around it is to log out and back in with each game, which is a royal pain in the arse. But it's been like that for ages now. :(

The Year of Luigi Coin.

1500 stars.

5166-525d50510a14c.png

I ordered three... :D

... does this make me a bad person? :hmm:

Just figured that many other people seemed to be making money out of their Mario Kart trophies - I missed out on those - so... why not? :)

Obviously I'll be keeping at least one though. :grin:

Gah, missed out on the Luigi coin by 50 points.

Don't really blame anyone for using points toward stuff to sell on eBay. Amassing points is expensive and people are clearly more than happy to shell out for Club Nintendo goodies.

It's people who pre-order loads of copies of a limited edition or new system to gouge people on eBay that tick me off.

Edited by Guy

Got my Lightning Trophy today

SV201050_zps1d1f16b4.jpg

Very nice, though not sure bout the way it is in 2 parts. The top sits in the base a bit loose....is everyone elses the same? I thought it would "click" in properly and be proper secure.

Gonna put it back in the box for now... not sure if I'll keep it or stick it on eBay.... don't have any of the others so lacking a full set makes me want to think bout selling it... prolly wait till there's less of them on eBay so it is rarer :wink:

Also, lol at the "Not for Sale" on the box....

Id stick it on ebay and get some €€€€

I got £60 for mine the other day. I could have probably got more but I wanted the quick sale so put it on BUY IT NOW for a lower than usual price. These Club Nintendo items have made me quite a bit of cash this year, most of which was spent of rivals console games. :D