N-Europe

Sleeping In Socks

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. I am against any form of clothing in bed. (unless the bed is not mine...unless the bed is not mine and I'm not with someone else should I say?)

As far as socks go, I take them off where possible. Such unecessary creatures.

I wear socks and a t-shirt now (spring). Comfy comfy comfy. Last winter I had to wear jogging bottoms and a hoodie because it was so cold!

While we're on the subject, any good methods of getting to sleep? My favourite is to imagine I'm trying to get to sleep but in a different location, so:

-- In the back of a military lorry scrabbling across Jungle terrain

-- On a stretcher in the middle of the Bernabeu

-- In a little river-boat slowly drifting through the Amazon

-- On a rocket-ship heading to the moon

I've done it since I can remember. It always works.

I never wear socks in bed, for some reason when I do I tend to have some pretty visceral nightmares. There have been occasions where I've woken after a particularly dark and surreal journey to discover the very reason for it on my feet.

Guest Stefkov

I have some ther cover thing that goes over my feet otherwise they would lift the quilt up and my feet'd get cold.

So no. I only ever wear socks if I'm absolutely freezing. That's only happened once.

Does anybody else suffer from sock pains?

The hairs on me legs get pressed down by tight socks occasionally, wen u take em off, the hairs like ache lol, it doesnt hurt, it just annoys.

Just me?