N-Europe

Government to log every phone call, email and text

Pyxis

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Never going to happen. And even if it passed, it says 'the details of' your messages, not the content itself.

Yknow, you can actually do italics on these forums :) ctrl+i!

Yeah, it's just a habit from MSN and IRC ¬_¬

I'm not that unknowledgable about how to use the internet :V

Examples? tententen

All the CCTV, because you have a right not to seen whilst doing nothing wrong in a public space. Who actually cares that it's caused the rate of violent criminals being convicted to rise at a greater rate than the the rise in violent crimes? I'd rather they were still at large than be myself seen doing nothing illegal and ignored at no loss to myself.

They can log all they want. I just reckon it's so they can read and listen to saucy calls/texts/emails.

edit: does it not conflict with the data protection act?

The anti terrorism act 2000 has epic over ruleage.

If you're not doing anything wrong then you've got nothing to worry about. :)

Depends how you class wrong. ;)

All the CCTV, because you have a right not to seen whilst doing nothing wrong in a public space. Who actually cares that it's caused the rate of violent criminals being convicted to rise at a greater rate than the the rise in violent crimes? I'd rather they were still at large than be myself seen doing nothing illegal and ignored at no loss to myself.

I'm not entirely sure why CCTV is a bad thing? I'm not entirely sure the people watching the cameras care that I am waiting at the train station. Oh no someones going to see me doing jack all.

I'm not entirely sure why CCTV is a bad thing? I'm not entirely sure the people watching the cameras care that I am waiting at the train station. Oh no someones going to see me doing jack all.

I hope you asked for Mr All's consent before you did him on the platform.

What if we have things to hide. Then what!?

And plus i'd rather they didn't read through my things, not so much that i'm hiding anything, I don't like people finding things out about me. Prefer being secretive :heh:

Because they are definitely going to target you. Out of the people who might actually be dangerous or already watched. You are the on they're going to pick to read all your emails.

EDIT: Not to mention the fact this would probably be more likely just to record the fact you did send an email, not necessarily the contents aswell.

I tend to find that most of the people I know who don't like CCTV are petty criminals...

CCTV is one thing, but logging everything that i do onto a database for as they see it "protection of the country" then i feel my privacy will be lost. If a government official reads this message or looks at any photos i have stored online, they are all legal trust me.

This is another way to prove the government are idiots. Spending public money on ways to prevent public privacy.

Technically speaking this isn't anything new.

There are organizations around the world that could have you killed within minutes!

Answer me this question, which organization on this planet has access to the most information?

CIA?.. MI5?!?

NO The organization that has access to the most information in the world is the Mossad. (The Isreali secret service).

At the moment, the people with the most power and influence on this planet are the Jews. They are also responsible for the 9/11 attacks. If you don't beleive me, just look on the internet to see who profited the most.

The man who owned the twin towers (A jew, can't remember his name) insured the buildings for 15 million dollars and guess how much he profited when they collapsed... 7 BILLION DOLLARS! Now that's a lot of 0's.

Btw effectivly with this new law, the Governemt could have you locked up with ease. With the control of the Media as well, they can make up any bullshit story they want. (Not that they don't do anyway).

You keep hearing on the news about Terrorists. There are no such things as Terrorists, only freedom fighters. You keep hearing on the news about how the 9/11 attacks took over 3000 lives, but since the invasion of Afghanistan over 100,000 people have been killed, due to looking for one man!

And before you say "Taliban". The Taliban were funded by the CIA.

And the reason for all this... The simple answer is "Politics".

You keep hearing on the news about Terrorists. There are no such things as Terrorists, only freedom fighters.

That is... probably the biggest load of honking old rubbish it's ever been my misfortune to encounter.

Anyway, all these things are stored anyway. It's just a case of centralising them and giving a government agency official access.

Technically speaking this isn't anything new.

There are organizations around the world that could have you killed within minutes!

Answer me this question, which organization on this planet has access to the most information?

CIA?.. MI5?!?

NO The organization that has access to the most information in the world is the Mossad. (The Isreali secret service).

At the moment, the people with the most power and influence on this planet are the Jews. They are also responsible for the 9/11 attacks. If you don't beleive me, just look on the internet to see who profited the most.

The man who owned the twin towers (A jew, can't remember his name) insured the buildings for 15 million dollars and guess how much he profited when they collapsed... 7 BILLION DOLLARS! Now that's a lot of 0's.

Btw effectivly with this new law, the Governemt could have you locked up with ease. With the control of the Media as well, they can make up any bullshit story they want. (Not that they don't do anyway).

You keep hearing on the news about Terrorists. There are no such things as Terrorists, only freedom fighters. You keep hearing on the news about how the 9/11 attacks took over 3000 lives, but since the invasion of Afghanistan over 100,000 people have been killed, due to looking for one man!

And before you say "Taliban". The Taliban were funded by the CIA.

And the reason for all this... The simple answer is "Politics".

This post.

This post.

Yes, but he just took possession of it before it was bombed. So naturally he would insure it

That is... probably the biggest load of honking old rubbish it's ever been my misfortune to encounter.

Anyway, all these things are stored anyway. It's just a case of centralising them and giving a government agency official access.

The Terrorists you hear about are Soldiers fighting for Jerusalem's freedom from Israeal, ever since they took over Jerusalem during World War 2. Which doesn't belong to them.

The Jews used 9/11 to give Muslims a bad name, to help their cause in Israel. I guarantee most white people see Muslims as Terrorists.

And before you pull the "But Terrorists only kill innocent people" card. That's to do with War, there are going to be people in the middle that get hurt. I'm not saying all Terrorists are good, all i'm saying is we are at war with these "Terrorists" and everyone needs to understand why, to understand the bigger picture.

Don't you find it strange that Americans think it was "cool" when they dropped the Atom bomb on Hiroshima, killing thousands of innocent people?

Yes it ended the war but at a great cost, and the effects of that Bomb are still being found today!

Beleive what you want, but don't tell me what is true and what isn't true. :smile:

You're talking crap, and it's starting to upset me. Let's return to the topic at hand.

I'd like to know from people who are anti-ID cards what their argument is, not because I disagree, but because I am genuinely curious. Be advised that your argument is considered null and void if you use the phrase "Big Brother" or "Nazi" in your post.

You're talking crap, and it's starting to upset me. Let's return to the topic at hand.

I'd like to know from people who are anti-ID cards what their argument is, not because I disagree, but because I am genuinely curious. Be advised that your argument is considered null and void if you use the phrase "Big Brother" or "Nazi" in your post.

The truth can be upseting sometimes.

All i'm telling you is what i've heard, and trust me, my source isn't some bullshit concpiracy theory on some random website.