N-Europe

Heroes Season 3 *Beware of Spoilers*

Dante

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Random VM gif..

Oh and in response to the conversation going on just above this one; I've come to presume Arthur took away Peter's ability to have abilities. Thus thats why he hasn't absorbed them all back.

I'm finding the whole Villians thing woeful, it just seems so forced.

Also Flint jumped well before train went on fire, it was just some random dude Claire saved (I went back and checked, he had hair)..

Because so far they've managed to avoid any plot inconsistences....

Anyway t'was okay. Although the most amusing point was the dry/cheesy "I lied, it's not your mother's recipe"

Peter could still have the ability to absorb but it could have just been put into recession by Arthur while taking away his current abilities, with the recession preventing him from absorbing powers for the near future. Also, Arthur would be able to prevent Peter from absorbing his powers back with his power and likewise with Sylar in the room. Who knows. Like I said, Arthur is expecting/knows Peter will come back for him which points to Peter gaining some form of ability/abilities at some point down the line.

Peter could still have the ability to absorb but it could have just been put into recession by Arthur while taking away his current abilities, with the recession preventing him from absorbing powers for the near future. Also, Arthur would be able to prevent Peter from absorbing his powers back with his power and likewise with Sylar in the room. Who knows. Like I said, Arthur is expecting/knows Peter will come back for him which points to Peter gaining some form of ability/abilities at some point down the line.

Peter lost his abilitie to absorb for good, everyone has lost their power aka Adam and Maya so he took Peters absorbing abilities and the ones he took. There's another 'apparen't reason why Peter gets his powers back anyway which we're supposed to find out soon.

Charles DeVaux was a dream walker. He could walk through the world of dreams, moving from person to person, watching what they were dreaming, changing it etc.

Angela Petrelli is a dreamer. Her dreams are predictive of what will happen in the future.

I think that's right anyway...

But then how did Angela appear to Sylar while he was in level five?...unless she dreamt it would happen and in doing so it did...but that would be a bit contrived.

Perhaps Sylar was connecting to her with his powers since he said he can't use his powers and she said how do you think your talking to me now or something like that.

Peter lost his abilitie to absorb for good, everyone has lost their power aka Adam and Maya so he took Peters absorbing abilities and the ones he took. There's another 'apparen't reason why Peter gets his powers back anyway which we're supposed to find out soon.

Elle and Noah were talking about Sylar as if he had the ability to 'transport people's abilities to another vessel' (or something to that effect), so maybe some mad shit will go down like that?

I think life would be a lot easier with the Haitian around more.

I was wondering about how Peter could get his powers back. Apart from being given them back artificially or maybe if Charles was killed I thought it would make sense that Peter absorbed his Fathers powers before his were taken away so they could eventually be taken back off of him.

Yeah..I wonder if killing his dad will restore powers...

I'm putting my money on a new Eclipse restoring Peters powers!

IMO restoring Peters powers artificially would be one of the worst thing they could do on the show.

Agreed if thats the tack they took would wreck the whole artificial vs natural thing they have going.

One thing I don't get with this weeks BBC episode...I didn't realise Arthur was around during the time frame of the flashbacks, which is just before the 1st season. For some reason I thought he died ages ago...don't know what made me assume that. Always find these episodes frustrating where the plot is just fleshed out but doesn't really develop.

It was a good episode on the BBC just now. Nice to get a bit of back story even though some of it will still need fleshing out. Will be interesting to know how Arthur found Hiro, Ando and Usutu in Africa and how he got there that quick. Or did he? Perhaps Hiro is still in his spirit walk and he's being shown what could happen. We know the spirit walk can show the future so it's possible. It'd be more interesting if it was like that but part of me feels that it won't be. And if he is in the spirit walk, is Arthur just taking away the memories, as suggested by the announcer at the end of the episode? hmmm.... very tempted to watch the episode on BBC 3 now just to find out.

It was a good episode on the BBC just now. Nice to get a bit of back story even though some of it will still need fleshing out. Will be interesting to know how Arthur found Hiro, Ando and Usutu in Africa and how he got there that quick. Or did he? Perhaps Hiro is still in his spirit walk and he's being shown what could happen. We know the spirit walk can show the future so it's possible. It'd be more interesting if it was like that but part of me feels that it won't be. And if he is in the spirit walk, is Arthur just taking away the memories, as suggested by the announcer at the end of the episode? hmmm.... very tempted to watch the episode on BBC 3 now just to find out.

Remember Arthur absorbed all the abilities Peter had, including painting the future and Hiro's time/space control.

Good episode.

Though I really don't get how Claire is a catalyst for giving people powers?!! That goes right over my head and I think the idea's a bit stupid really!!

Also how she was like "Oh Sylar said I was special. Yeah I must be the catalyst then. Can't possibly be anyone else."

:confused:

Also how she was like "Oh Sylar said I was special. Yeah I must be the catalyst then. Can't possibly be anyone else."

Does it even make the slightest bit of sense??!

So what, each generation has a catalyst? or what?

Was Adam a catalyst for the generations before Claire? and if so, how did only Kaito know who it was?

How did Peter get powers before Claire was born? From Adam?

Everytime there's an eclipse, the catalyst does what exactly, just 'emits' something to egnite the DNA code in those who posses it?...

It's just seems stupid atm!

And it seems "Save the Cheerleader, Save the World" still applies then!

Good episode.

Though I really don't get how Claire is a catalyst for giving people powers?!! That goes right over my head and I think the idea's a bit stupid really!!

It's her blood (or maybe something in her blood) that can be mixed with the formula. Kyoto put it there before he gave her to HRG.

This episode was better. Interesting to see just how powerful Sylar really is! I'm guessing he can also move powers from person to person, and that will be what restores Peter's powers?

In regards to Kaito and Claire, they clearly did something to her when Meredith's house burned down. Would also explain Thompson's weird reaction in episode 8 when he let Meredith go free.

I think they're being extremely obvious with plot development and twists this season, things that could just be subtle and then explained later in the episode or a few episodes later are elaborated on right away such as Claire's "I'm special" line.

OK then, if Claires blood was taken and given to them to kickstart their powers, that makes sense.

But what about the generation before this lot? Was Adam the catalyst back then? and if so, how ON EARTH did this WHOLE THING get started? I don't get it!!

It would have made sense if it was the Eclipse that kick started the DNA because it would have been natural, but it makes no sense it being in someones blood because how would anyone ever know to do that?!!

Also, wouldn't the people with Claire's blood have her healing ability?

And also does Arthur know it's Claire? hence why he sent Knox and Flint after her?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!