N-Europe

Scrubs!

Charlie

scrubs.jpg

Is actually the best TV programme ever and series 7 is starting tonight on E4 at 9pm for those who haven't seen it elsewhere!

It's just such a good programme, I think I've now seen every single episode.

Discuss.

I've seen everything from the first 4 series so many times that I can actually write out the scripts for most episodes from memory. Love this show.

It's been a bit mixed recently, some amazing eps, and some that were a bit meh, but the first three seasons are indisputable classics.

Not the best show ever. Mildly entertaining though, but quite annoying after more than 40 minutes a week.

I hear Dr. Tobias Funke is going to appear in it this season. I might have to watch it for the first time since series three.

Not the best show ever. Mildly entertaining though, but quite annoying after more than 40 minutes a week.

I hear Dr. Tobias Funke is going to appear in it this season. I might have to watch it for the first time since series three.

Mildly? WHAT?!?!

Yep I have watched every episode 3 times over ( including the latest one). I find the humour very interesting but recently the latest season they have gone downhill!

otherwise scrubs is teh pwn says my massive scrubs cast poster in my room!

Scrubs is awesome. But I dont think i have watched every episode in season 5 or 6. I need to know:

Why was laverne in a coma and what happened to her at the end. Did she die, did she come out of the coma. What happened?!

:heh:

Scrubs is awesome. But I dont think i have watched every episode in season 5 or 6. I need to know:
Why was laverne in a coma and what happened to her at the end. Did she die, did she come out of the coma. What happened?!
:heh:

She was in a car accident and then died

:eek: OMG really?! I love her comments and general attitude. Damn i have to watch the 6th season all the way then.

to be precise she does come back a few times later on in the series not as her and when it is her she is like a ghost

The hell! Do you mean the actor? Or actually tobias. Oh dear god id love it if tobais came in to it haha.

Yeah the forced finale was a bit meh. Although that transition shot toward the end was good.

Although bright sides;

- The Family Cox. As fun as it is seeing Jordan and Perry rip people apart the sentimentality that lies the foundation of the family is nice to see. Particularly when it comes to Jack (and presumably Jennifer Dylon when she grows up a bit).

- Random Kelso evilness (even if the continuity changing makes it a bit odd).

- Sarah Chalke...

- Bleak ending. As someone else has commented (elsewhere) Scrubs offers an optimistic and silly way of covering up the tragic heart.

Guest Jordan

Season 8 is apparently being filmed, theres a blog on the creator studio site showing that they're filming episode 2 right now. ABC are picking it up next year.