N-Europe

Bare Bones Mafia

Dyson

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing in this game is certified. This is a different type of game. We can't play it liked we play the other ones, evidence isn't good enough. If we're going to find the baddies we can't look at what they're saying, that's not enough, we have to study how they're saying it. We've played enough games now that people have patterns, they act a certain way when they're guilty. Look at how they act, how they respond to accusations and how they make them. Do they plead under pressure or get angry? This is how the good will emerge victorious.

And most important of all, don't trust anyone.

Well i know for a fact that there is more than 1 cop. How do i know?

Dyson... you sent me a PM by mistake, telling me i was investigated. :)

So either chair is lying or theres more than 1.

Also change vote Thundererer

Why are people changing their votes now? This makes no sense at all... both thunderer and Maase are as suspicious as each other as we know nothing atm. And why, in this game where we have very little info, are we threatening to vote off people who don't participate as much? Surely someone being irritating is just as good a reason?

Better than that kill off one in the day just because he's annoying (Maase, or anyone else) and then let the mafia kill again tonight... I just don't see the point in voting someone off without evidence, it's more likely we'll be killing a townie than a mafia member so we'll just be helping the mafia out.

Maybe I'm thinking to softly, but I think it's better to kill someone when we know they are evil rather than just guessing, because otherwise we're just giving mafia free kills.

We'll never get anywhere like that Dohnut. We need to take risks.

I admit that at this point there is not really anything to suggest Maase is evil, but look back at previous games - all he has done is take our attention off of the other issues.

I think a game such as this should be alot shorter in days and nights. Its pretty obvious were not going to make a lynch today, may aswell end the day and let another goody be killed off at night >.>

If anything, the days should be longer. Talking is all we have, let's not shorten it.

Better than that kill off one in the day just because he's annoying (Maase, or anyone else) and then let the mafia kill again tonight... I just don't see the point in voting someone off without evidence, it's more likely we'll be killing a townie than a mafia member so we'll just be helping the mafia out.

Maybe I'm thinking to softly, but I think it's better to kill someone when we know they are evil rather than just guessing, because otherwise we're just giving mafia free kills.

The thing is, it will be hard to have any kind of evidence against the bad guys. We must base ourselves on suspicion and paranoia.

And if someone doesn't talk, it doesn't vote. And that's even more useless than an annoying person.

Guest Maase

Guys, most of you are playing this game the wrong way. (And now, being the game a BARE BONES Mafia, its gonna be impossible to the Townies if we continue to play like this).

We have to think with logic, we have to play smartly, and i can guarantee that Gizmo is being the perfect example of not playing this game with logic.

I may be a botter (watevah), but i can be very useful to the town, this without counting that im not being a bother, im trying to think about the previous situation.

If you guys want to maintain shut up, waiting for someone to give information or someone to say something you don't agree with, or even worse, for someone to vote, so you can vote the same player later without any logical reason, then continue to play that game.

I made my mistakes in the past, i know, but this time im not making any mistakes, the one making them are most of you.

Another thing i hate is to lynch players who aren't playing, don't worry about them, if they aren't playing, they can't be dangerous to us, and can be useful to us, after all, the more there are, the less chances are for the Mafia to find a useful member to the Mafia with so many members.

Also, there's a chance that later, they'l come to play the game, forgoting about him and remembering, or something like that.

So, back to the information we had earlier, we still have some time, we haven't anyone to lynch, so we should maintain quiet in this day, so, anything to think about now? I may forgotten something

Players might not look like they are playing, but they could still be getting their PM's in at night and killing us off. You're right that we need to use logic, but its a bit early for that because there are no patterns to look for, etc. Our best bet at such an early stage will be to lynch someone based on whatever info can be pieced together and hope for the best.

I still believe that we're all going about these games in vaguely the wrong way. Because of the sheer number of people playing, it may be absolutely ages until any detectives get any information, and even then we'll have the whole ooh but can we trust YOU?! debate with them for a day and a half, where they end up saying "well if I'm wrong then lynch me tomorrow"...

Not everyone is going to survive. The quicker nights come around the quicker the detectives can get to work. When we have no info what use is it to bicker!

Guest Maase

Hum, you're forgetting the fact we have info, the fact that Chairdriver says that Shino is good, and what im discussing is if Chairdriver is indeed right.

But okay, we are discussing a stupid point, are you saying that we have nothing to do, so we will have to take the damage?

Darksnowman is right, tough, i just hope Thunderer is not a Cop or Doctor.

Vote: Thunderer

Other than being annoying, I see no reason to vote for maase...unless I've missed something crucial. Same for thunderer, as far as I'm aware.

That is exactly the reason to vote for Maase. He makes far too many mistakes and side tracks real discussion all too often.

Logical or not, we have nothing better to do.

That is exactly the reason to vote for Maase. He makes far too many mistakes and side tracks real discussion all too often.

Logical or not, we have nothing better to do.

Actually, I hadn't thought about it like that. That makes sense, so:

Vote: Maase

Guest Maase

Forget about info, damnit.

And Haggis, you problably missed that im a Doctor, you are making a big mistake by voting me.

And Gizmo, i didn't made any mistake yet, you are making the mistake, not me.

Why on earth did you out yourself as the doctor?

1) It makes me believe you less, since a real doctor would never out himself.

2) You'll get killed tonight, for sure.

I'm happy to vote thunderer aswell, since he's barely contributed in past games.