N-Europe

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

So series 6 starts this Friday. Is there still a vociferous love for Peep Show on N-E?

Teasers look good, I think this is one of the few comedy sitcoms that has genuinely remained consistently great even after so many series'.

(If someone update the thread title then that would be dandy)

So series 6 starts this Friday. Is there still a vociferous love for Peep Show on N-E?

Teasers look good, I think this is one of the few comedy sitcoms that has genuinely remained consistently great even after so many series'.

Agreed on all accounts.

Lets take a gander at my excitement level, by way of a boner metre.

Blatant Boner BBQ.

Thats an 11 on a standard 10 scale.

Consider it done

Just the other week I'd finally caught up with the show only to have my housemates tell me the show was utterly finished. I sobbed a few tears, but admitted to myself that while a following season would be utterly bizarre, it was probably a good way to end it.

Of course now I hear there's a new season! I'm very excited to see how they deal with the end of season 5... But I'm working when it's showing :(

Hooray for 4oD then!

Just the other week I'd finally caught up with the show only to have my housemates tell me the show was utterly finished. I sobbed a few tears, but admitted to myself that while a following season would be utterly bizarre, it was probably a good way to end it.

Of course now I hear there's a new season! I'm very excited to see how they deal with the end of season 5... But I'm working when it's showing :(

Hooray for 4oD then!

Yeah me to will be very interesting to see how they work it all out...cannot wait am a massive peep show fan...

Hooray for 4oD then!

I read a thing this week about the premise for the series.

basically, the boys have taken to a stance of 'dual paternity' with the baby and are working together to rescue it from Sophie's downward spiral whilst also trying to find their dream lifestyle.

oh, the chaos. You can just taste it in the air.