N-Europe

You and your Ringtones

Fierce_LiNk

So, I got a phone call off my friend earlier, and I couldn't help but be tempted to leave her hanging there, just so that I could hum along to my ringtone.

My ringtone is Knights of Cydonia, the NOOO ONES GONNA TAKE ME ALIIIIVE bit with the funky musics, proper headbanging it is.

Now, this had me thinking: THREAD!

So, I pose this question to you heathens. What is your Ringtone? And why? And significance?

I like Muse and..well..Knights is a choon and a half.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My ringtones are No More Heroes themed at the moment. My ringtone is "Beam Katana Chronicles", the song that plays during the intro. My text message sound is "Crash" the sound that plays whenever you start a mission or enter a building. My alarm clock is the 8 bit tune that plays whenever you rank up.

I wish I had a sound file of Travis saying "fuckhead!".

Mine is Rebel Rebel - David Bowie, no real significance as i'm not very rebellious.

I just like the song and it has a good riff, which equals a good ringtone.

My text sound is the zelda chest music, the one that goes "daa da da daa daaaa!"

I always have my phone on 'silent', and haven't even browsed or played about with the ringtones section on it. Vibrations work fine for me.

When I got my first ever mobile (3310), the first tune I downloaded was the James Bond theme, as I was a huge 007 fanatic at the time. Oh how I annoyed people with it....

Mine is Rebel Rebel - David Bowie, no real significance as i'm not very rebellious.

My ringtone is 'Where Do You Go To (My Lovely)' by Peter Sarstedt.

Never Gonna Give You Up by Rick Astley.

I think you all know why.

Those are three awesome choons. If I had a thumb up list, you three would be on it.

Hmm, maybe there SHOULD be a thumbs up list?!

Guest Stefkov
Asian Kung Fu Generation - After Dark.

from the bleach intro, oh yes.

Great song.

Mine's 'expod-digital' I think. A song by UVERworld. Phone's always on silent though. Used to have the chest opening tune from Zelda as my text alert. It even had the intense tune while Link was opening, then the great dun dun duh duuuuhh.

I'm impressed at the useage of Zelda as a ringtone. :)

My first ever ringtone was one I composed on my first Nokia...I think it was the 3210? I made Zelda's Lullaby, which I found in the official NOM magazine in one issue. I think it was NOM, anyway.

I think I did the same on my old Nokia, composed a Zelda song on it. Song of Storms I think it was. =3

At the moment I have "Lets Get Ready To Rhumble" by PJ & Duncan.

I was at work the other day serving customers on the till and suddenly all you could hear was some guy shouting "Leeeeets get reaady to ruuuuuuuuumble" blasting from my pocket, rather humerus to say the least!