NEurope
KingOfHyrule

Official Issues and Problems Thread

has anyone seen any s-video cables for sale anywhere? cant see them on gameplay, amazon or game, just that was my solution until I manage to sort out how to the wii on VGA.

Component cables are impossible to pick up 2 out of 4, I just got to at midnight and they are Mad Catz no official ones yet.

It was asked about by another person while waiting in line. (He said composite, however he meant Component Im sure). The guy who came to the door, said they'd get them next week.

So I'm gonna go and check next Saturday.

Does the DS Wifi dongle work with the Wii?

Anybody checked it yet?

As far as I know it does. I think a few people have already used it.

Does the DS Wifi dongle work with the Wii?

Anybody checked it yet?

Yep, definitely does. I've used it today :)

Yep, definitely does. I've used it today :)

That's good, I'm too skint to get a wireless router too.

the only way to do this is take the batteries out.

or you can wait 5 minutes and it will automaticaly turn off (the controller)

Composite looks awesome on my tv...cant wait for Component...cant get much better really

I have a problem, I turned my Wii on... "press A button" ok... pressed A

"Select your language" ok... now... how would I go about doing that?

There's no "1" hand on the screen in order to highlight the languages, tried with a different wiimote, synchronised it with the console but still no use... is there something wrong with my Wii or am I doing something horribly wrong?

Why does red steel have black borders in 4:3 mode. And why wont my Action Replay work. I am becoming very dissapointed with my wii...:weep:

I have a problem, I turned my Wii on... "press A button" ok... pressed A

"Select your language" ok... now... how would I go about doing that?

There's no "1" hand on the screen in order to highlight the languages, tried with a different wiimote, synchronised it with the console but still no use... is there something wrong with my Wii or am I doing something horribly wrong?

It might be that you are sitting too close or too far from the console.

I can guarantee you that was one of the first things I had considered, and it isn't that...

Only had about 1 minute's go on it, but when I rotate the remote (like turning a door handle) the pointer sort of jumps around a bit. Is that normal?

That was the second thing I tried, and it wasn't that either.

*edit* Actually, thanks! I decided to hold the Wiimote RIGHT against the sensor bar, then i felt the wiimote rumble, for some reason the hand would only show when i held it right against the sensor until after the part where it asked "above or below the TV"

Only had about 1 minute's go on it, but when I rotate the remote (like turning a door handle) the pointer sort of jumps around a bit. Is that normal?

Does that for me too

That was the second thing I tried, and it wasn't that either.

Perhaps the sensor bar is malfunctioning. Do you have any light sources that could be disturbing it?

*edit* Actually, thanks! I decided to hold the Wiimote RIGHT against the sensor bar, then i felt the wiimote rumble, for some reason the hand would only show when i held it right against the sensor until after the part where it asked "above or below the TV"

Way to go! Another Wii working properly.

What kind of noise does your Wii make? Mine makes clunky clicky noises and a "Weee-wrrrrrr!" noise quite often and seems to take quite a while to load (Compared to say the cube) Is that normal?

Shit, played for about 5 minutes and got "An error has occurred". Doesn't sound healthy. :(

Can you connect the Wii to the internet via a usb cable, I cant remeber where the code to wirelessly conect to my router is....

The dongle isnt comaptible with my crap NETOPIA router either....

my wii is working perfectly, the only thing i couldn't figure out is that ui have to point the wiimote at the sonsor bar instead of my TV.