N-Europe

The Animafia

Jonnas

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so pissed off. My first game as leader of the mafia and you get so, SO lucky and manage to lynch me (without real evidence! You didn't even know if I was good or bad!). Seriously I was so happy with my role and yet again I die right at the start of the game. I can see how Rokhed got annoyed about these games :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Nah, not lucky, we were just smart to figure out you must've been bad. And we were right. =P

But yeah I feel your pain, when I was mafialeader in a different game and got killed early on, I was pissed as well.

Anyway, does anyone know who or what TC is?

The TVs went static once again. The huge L appeared on the screens again:

"Greetings and congratulation on taking town an important person thus inflicting a great deal of harm to those who would harm us.

I have important information for the town which will hopefully convince you that I am on your side.

The last two persons that Cube had been too were Beggilax and Darksnowman and I suspect that Darksnowman might be the culprit

I am fairly certain that one of these three people are the mind controller:

Coolness Bears

mr-paul

VoLcOm"

The TVs went back to normal once again.

I'm the culprit of what?

EDIT: I killed Cube supposedly? Well in fairness, I suppose I am a young man but aside from that... I couldn't have killed him. If I was mind controlled and someone gave me a weapon then its possible, but otherwise... no.

Unless I read it wrong seeing as its late and its not about the death of Cube, lol.

According to my information, TC is Domjcg, and he is evil. However, my info has proved wrong on one previous occasion, yet correct on another.

All the same, for now:

Vote: DomJcg

Ok first, ell, smooth as ever >.> second, Yes, i am TC but no, i'm not evil, i have no idea where you got that from, and third, judging from

"

TC: "Oh, Y'know...Everything. I was selling insurances to a lazy bum two nights ago...I tried a different job last night, but then I started seeing all the monsters... I think I hurt someone else..."

"

It seems i was role blocked rather than possessed, and no, i don't know if i hurt anyone, and the only info i can add is that i know who the bum person is. And shouldn't we be concentrating on what the almighty L has said?

According to my information, TC is Domjcg, and he is evil. However, my info has proved wrong on one previous occasion, yet correct on another.

All the same, for now:

Vote: DomJcg

Ok so he's TC, but I really don't think that that character is evil, like REEEEEAAALLY don't think so... in America! Also I'm suspicious of Ellmeister, he just jumped the gun very quickly with very little evidence and as I'm pretty damn sure TC is ok, it would suggest that he's trying to kill non-evils... in America!

Vote: Ellmeister... in America!

If I´m not mistaken:

Beggilax

Coolness Bears

Dyson (MBAM! yesterday)

mr-paul

VoLcOm

Are the only people that didn´t post yesterday.

If what L said is right and Cube targeted Beggilax it could explain his silence (and he posted in the thriller mafia game) but I don´t want to rely on that, L´s info seems a bit vague

If we reference with the thriller mafia thread we could get a clue on who is the parasite