Games your currently playing.

Josh64

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ray Falling

Just finished Prime 2 again n_n

I really should try and get all the save games I lost back...but thats alot of work:

Paper Mario, Beyond Good and Evil, Starfox Assault. 0_0 Baten Kaitos...;_; Ow and Dnokey Kong Jungle Beat eheheh imma play that now

Just finished Prime 2 again n_n

I really should try and get all the save games I lost back...but thats alot of work:

Paper Mario, Beyond Good and Evil, Starfox Assault. 0_0 Baten Kaitos...;_; Ow and Dnokey Kong Jungle Beat eheheh imma play that now

I loved Pikmin 2! I wish I had the time to play through it again, and many other games as well. I'd really like to complete ToS a second time and have another proper play through Zelda Wind Waker..

Im Playing Killer 7! its a grit game! verry desturbing! lol! but im not playing it as much as im playing good old tales of symphonia! now thats a good game! maybe killer 7 will get better as i play! dunno you tell me Cheapshot m8!

oh btw I WILL BEAT YOU! DAMN THAT LINK! lol! :)

zxxcyzcxz.jpg

Take The quiz yourself!

WoW still, Osu! Tatakae! Ouedan! and Radiata Stories. I have finally decided to try and finish some of my games, and I thought tackling an RPG was a good start. Still need to finish Baten Kaitos as well (atually, I really need to pretty much start it).

________

Bmw X6

Edited by Johelian

WoW still, Osu! Tatakae! Ouedan! and Radiata Stories. I have finally decided to try and finish some of my games, and I thought tackling an RPG was a good start. Still need to finish Baten Kaitos as well (atually, I really need to pretty much start it).

Is WOW really that addictive? I heard it get's boring when you're at lvl40 or something and that doesn't take too long i've heard.

Is it worth a subscription?

Finally (finally!) managed to pick up Burnout 2 for my beloved Cube, and am currently sampling it's delights. Clocked Crash mode (all gold medals) yesterday, and I'm racing now. In spite of the sequels, I don't think Burnout 2 has aged at all, and is still as vibrant now as it was 'back in the day'.

Wow, loads of people playing Tales of Symphonia. I'm in the process of choosing between that and Baten Kaitos at the mo. I quite like the sound of the card battle system in Kaitos, because I'm not usually too keen on the standard RPG battles. I'm willing to give it another go though, hence my current dilemma. Which would you recommend?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!