NEurope
Josh64

Games your currently playing.

Hi, Just wondered what games ur playing atm and what game u play all of the time, because ive notced that every so often i get hooked on one of my old games. I always used to play smash bros but latley ive got totally obsessed with super monkey ball again. Cant stop playing it. Im also playing through adult mode on viewtiful joe2. What games r u playing?

I'm playing Kingdom Hearts at the mo' - bluddy loving it!!

I've also been having VS matches on Soul Calibur 2 for hours on end lately. I beat my mate 50-7 yesterday. I'm untouchable with Link - trust me. :p

He comes on this site under the name of Alterego - show yourself Liam Muhahahah!! You must face the shame. :p

Pikmin and Viewtiful Joe but not much at all, I don't have the urge I used too. Most of my gaming time is spent on my PC or DS now

tiger woods 2004, ah only bought it on thursday, i normally wait for the price to go down for sport games, whenever i get sport games, they are normally 1 year out of date or more

Final Fantasy VII (Replaying it)

and World Of Warcraft

Thats about it :doh:

Oh and Burnout Revenge Demo :)

I'm Currently playing through Resi 4 for the second time to try and get a load of money together; I LOVE THIS GAME.

well im gonna get a couple today,any recommendations

Well that would depend on what you've got!

I can't recommend Resi 4 enough! and maybe you could try Baten Kaitos, what with the sequel just being announced.

I'm not playing any games I 'm replying to your thread..... sorry :red:

Aaaaaanyway, Currently playing Skies of Arcadia Legends, truely AMAZING game, definately one I'd reccomend

Playing Prime 2 again cause my Japanese Donkey Konga 3 killed my memory card T_T and also still playing ToS for the 13th time and I should get started on the other games I lost too...

Final Fantasy 5 on emulator and I find myself returning to F-zero GX alot.

I'm currently playing a lot of games on my new PS2.

Final Fantasy X

Metal Gear Solid 2

Devil May Cry

and I just finished Kingdom Hearts and I won an auction on Ebay for Dark Chronicle so when that arrives I'll be playing that too.

Lylat Wars for n64, I got it at the weekend for £4.99 and all the times I was playing it before came flooding back, it's so ace.

I was playing mario 64 DS aswell, but I have 8 100 coin stars to get for all of them, and it is kind a boring.

The Revolution buzz has inspired me to play Wind Waker again... apart from that Ive been playing Pandorra Tomorrow. Its not got me hooked like the first Splinter Cell had.

At the moment I haven't really been playing anything. I am eagerly awaiting my copies of Meteos and Castlevania DS to arrive though.

Won't be playing anything on my Cube till the new Zelda I'm afraid. Waiting for Meteos and Nintendogs to come out for my DS.

At the moment I haven't really been playing anything. I am eagerly awaiting my copies of Meteos and Castlevania DS to arrive though.

Whens Castlevania out in Europe?

Currently replaying Wind Waker and OOT (ce) and Resi 4. Also trying to get through Baten Kaitos , I like it but it has not really grabbed me yet.

I intend to return to both Metroid games soon as I never got round to completing them.

I still also find myself playing MVP Baseball 2005 and F-Zero every day.

Christ , I think I am still spending too much time on the Cube , is there life outside ?

i got bomberman generations,sonic mega collection,baten kaitos and skies of arcadia,get some more in oct

Whens Castlevania out in Europe?

Calstlevania DS comes out in Europe on September 30th. And Meteos comes out on September 23rd.