N-Europe

Thriller Mafia

Tellyn

Hey guys, sorry for the rather large delay, the game will start again tomorrow. Cube is away for the Easter weekend, so we still need to compare targets.

And people, send in your PMs. If you don't send in your PMs the following night, then penalties will ensue. All it does is spoil the game for other people.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again, sorry for the delay. If PMs aren't sent in within 24 hours, you get a penalty. There will be no more of these delays.

Night 3 is now over.

The writer's head was driving him insane. He burst out into his garden and stabbed the man hiding amongst the flowers.

Lazyboy is dead. He was Christopher Henderson (Evil), Jack Bauer's former mentor and the one responsible for the Sentox nerve gas attacks on the town the previous year.

The creature writhed in pain on the floor. He thought of the doctor and the drugs a few nights ago before he passed into an eternal sleep.

Calza is dead. He was a velociraptor, a vicious bugger who wanted to avoid extinction.

The doctor presented a new subject with a drug sample.

The bomb is armed.

"It's close to midnight, and something evil's lurking in the dark..." The pop star examined his surroundings. "Under the moonlight, you see a sight that almost stops your heart-" Two bullets entered the man's heart before he could even finish his verse.

Chairdriver is dead. He was Michael Jackson, a singer who could reverse time to save an acquaintance.

The thief presented a needy man with a cure.

The Russian serial killer stepped into the laboratory.

"No, I haven't finished my research ye-" The doctor was silenced by a fist, then a knife.

Oxigen_waste is dead. He was Dr. James Marcus (Neutral), a man who believed his research could help mankind.

The agent got up to leave the house, when a terrifying image stepped out of his television: the test card girl from the BBC. Her clown doll transformed into a real clown and chased the man into a nightmare.

Someone has been silenced. They will not be able to post for the rest of the day.

There are 28 players left in the game (15 is a majority)

Beggilax

Coolness Bears

darksnowman

DomJcg

Dyson

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Esequiel

Gaggle64

Gizmo

Haggis

Hellfire

jayseven

Maase

MadDog

martinist

Moogleviper

mr-paul

Mundi

Nintendohnut

Raining again

scubahood

ShadowV7

The fish

Vicar

VoLcOm

welsh_gamer

Zell

Day 4 will begin now.

Guest Maase

Why the hell isn't anybody caring about this game? *Sigh*

Anyway, a bomb is armed? What... its gonna kill everybody? :X

I'm totally lost in what's happened so far in this game now.

Although it seems chairdriver was only telling partial truth about his role. What was his alignment?

He said he didn't have one yet. And what part is not true? His power?

I think maase is suspicious..... He wanted to lynch Charidriver but chairdriver wasn't evil :/ and now he´s dead ? he could go back in time to save.. . maase wanted chairdriver dead one way or another . . . . it just looks suspicious to me :/

I think maase is suspicious..... He wanted to lynch Charidriver but chairdriver wasn't evil :/ and now he´s dead ? he could go back in time to save.. . maase wanted chairdriver dead one way or another . . . . it just looks suspicious to me :/

This sounds silly Volcom, but some of it makes sense.

The only thing I want to know is, Maase where you silenced yesterday because you didint say a word and you always say something even when you have nothing (Thats a good thing not bad thing it means you are playing the game) ?

As i tough, Chairdriver was dangerous to us :\

Well, atleast he died without us spending one lynch on him :)

This is completely wrong. Chairdriver was telling the truth, and his only 'power' if you can call it that was that he had to find a certain person.

I personally want to know why Maase was so eager to get Chairdriver killed. He was telling the truth and was no threat to anyone. What was that about?