N-Europe

Nights Out

Kirkatronics

Once I wasn't drinking but was out (like the implication that you can't go out and not drink :p) on my walk home some emo guy asked me for directions to a nearby village so I started to and then was like 'screw it im going that way, follow me' and chatted to him (as it took about 45 minutes to get there). Apparently he'd biked from where he lived (about 15 miles away) to see his girlfriend as they'd had an argument. Was a nice random encounter.

And random stuff has happened as well but thats the only one thats sprung to mind.

When I am me out drinking, not much weird usually happens. Usually I spill my drink, then spill someone elses, then someone spills mine. Often I'll end up talking to some drunk guy having a fag and talk him through his girl problems. As weird as I can remember things ever getting.

In previous years weirdness would account for me and my buddy walking home from town at 1am as teh night is 'over', and just generally deciding to stay out all night, talking to random people and ending up seeing a pyramid and a sphinx of sand rising through the fog as the sun rose. That was awesome.

The other night my union had that beat-boxing guy from Police Acadamy though! That was weird. Awesome, but weird. Yeah, I dunno, most memories occured without too much "this moment is amazing i need to remember every single detail" and as such I have nothing to say about my life.

Weird/funny stuff always happens when we go out. For example, on last Saturday I was out with 3 of the guys who I went to Malawi with. This 6 months I really didn't get on with one of the girls at all, and tbh we still don't get on that well now, I ended up pulling her which was quite weird especially as I'm about twice the height she is.

So many funny things have happened over the past 6 months or so, I really can't think of many at the moment, mainly because we were really drunk and they wouldn't be funny anymore.

A few weeks ago a the Union we started talking to the guy who runs the shop, a bit of banter, when we saw one of the posters he had up for "The Fabulous Bakin' Boys Muffins" which we thought was quite funny. It had the tagline, "Our muffins are moist and sticky, just like Fanny's", so we asked the guy if we could have it, and he gave us a copy of it each!

LOL

What did the guy, or gal, think you meant?

Just started spouting a bit of racist bullshit whilst I was justifying myself, then his mates started on mine. I tried breaking one fight up and got a punch for my troubles. Then whilst getting a bit angry with one chap another comes up to us and says "Shall I chin 'im", next thing I know I'm on the ground spitting bits of teeth. It's most convenient that the police station is about 20 metres away. It's not that they aren't open Friday and Saturday nights. Se we were waiting outside for about 20 mins.

i remember after a house party, me an 2 other guys were walking out (to go home) and the guy's (whose party it was) neighbours were there so we started talking to them in a drunken manner which involved saying 'HI!' loudly and waving vigerously. One of them then offered my drunk mate a cig and I burt my hand on it trying to swipe it from his mouth. Anyway a week later the neighbours house got ransacked by police and it turns out they were growing & selling drugs - it was on the news so people may remeber it - it was in Winnersh along the Reading Rd.

Yeah, also that night we fell into and uprooted a small tree, got seen by our maths teacher going to knock on his door and started pissing into a main road.

Dice move?

"Its pretty much all hes got"

Anyway

Telling a random drunk/tramp in a pub/club that the wall was the toilet, and him going for a piss there, and being thrown out. :bowdown:

Same night my mate fine, then all of a sudden projectile vomitted over a table and two chairs. We left soon after that.

Well one night I ran away from my friend after being arrested and drunkenly decided that it would be impossible for us to get home. I woke up in an empty flat in Holborn and still have no idea how I got there.

And on Friday we came home and I had an argument with my flatmate because she took my chicken out of the freezer and left it on the side, thus ruining it and rightfully owing me £2.50. She has yet to pay up.

Based on inspiration from my mate regarding cats entering my garden [they piss to mark territory] I have a cat, but there was another cat we did not want in our garden, so whilse drunk and in need of a slash I sidesteped around the fence of our garden mid-piss to makr my territory.

Didn't work though.

Nothing much happens when i'm out partying, except if i have had a bit too much i sing to my pint glass. Got video proof as well on my mates phone, he should be sending it over later.

My mates randomly dance to songs and attempt to sing to them as well, poorly in most cases. I have once told a drunken person that the chinese across the street was a brothal and he went in their and got banned as far as i know.