N-Europe

Tales Of Vesperia

Fruitgun

Don't know if the demo is bugged or just screwed up but when I was in battle, it would either not pick up controller input for attacks or I'd get stuck at the edge of the battle area and I wouldn't be able to move off of it no matter where I moved the control stick and changing targets didn't change anything.

Strange. Worked fine for me.

Me likey. Needed to get used to the control scheme but after about 2 minutes I found it quite intuitive.

The boss kicked my ass, though... :hmm:

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Believe the boss is supposed to give a solid kicking to finish the demo. Shame that that is the way they ended it but ::shrug: Also another thing I noticed was that the allie AI wasn't that great. Always healing those who were near full health. Why?

Probably the battle settings in the demo. its been a long time since I completed the game but I am sure you can tell characters to heal when health is low in the full game.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Is anyone else getting this? if so, it is IN STOCK on Play.com, I pre-ordered so my copy is packing and hopefully due to be sent sometime today! :yay:

Lucka bastard :p

I will get this, but not in the near future. I'll be on vacation next week. The day I'm back in Germany ToV gets released here (2nd July) and I might pre-order from Amazon tomorrow.

...geez I'm spending too much money.

I have other unfinished games as well but meh, when you lose interest in certain games it's hard to get back into them, Tales of Symphonia I played and loved from start to finish, same with Another Code on the DS so I will play and finish both TOV and AC:R. :)

I got my copy today, played an hour so far, kind of a generic start but it doesn't matter, everything else about the game seems spot-on, from the beautiful Production IG animated cutscenes to the skits and decent voiceover work, gonna enjoy getting more into this I think. :)

Damn if the intro music isn't worryingly catchy... but I'm definitely loving what I've seen of the game so far. It's bringing back great memories of ToS on GC - but better :)

Also, slightly OT, but why I have just got a big "?" on my Gamercard where the ToV icon should be?

Can't find it. Neither of the GAMEs I went to had it at all. No point in asking either because all new releases are kept in the case behind the counter and there were no copies in there. So not fair. Was really looking forward to getting this and getting my Tales of thing on.