NEurope
Fruitgun

Tales Of Vesperia

Don't know if the demo is bugged or just screwed up but when I was in battle, it would either not pick up controller input for attacks or I'd get stuck at the edge of the battle area and I wouldn't be able to move off of it no matter where I moved the control stick and changing targets didn't change anything.

Strange. Worked fine for me.

Me likey. Needed to get used to the control scheme but after about 2 minutes I found it quite intuitive.

The boss kicked my ass, though... :hmm:

Also didn't experience any problems with it , although I didn't find out how to switch to a different enemy but I may have overlooked something.

Failure to figure that out resulted in also getting a sound ass kicking from the boss.

Believe the boss is supposed to give a solid kicking to finish the demo. Shame that that is the way they ended it but ::shrug: Also another thing I noticed was that the allie AI wasn't that great. Always healing those who were near full health. Why?

I'm sure the demo has been up for ages. I remember playing this either earlier in the year or last year.

Maybe I got the US demo... Still, dog with a pipe, definite purchase for me.

Believe the boss is supposed to give a solid kicking to finish the demo. Shame that that is the way they ended it but ::shrug: Also another thing I noticed was that the allie AI wasn't that great. Always healing those who were near full health. Why?

Probably the battle settings in the demo. its been a long time since I completed the game but I am sure you can tell characters to heal when health is low in the full game.

Yay its almost here! Gameplay have it on their site they got it down as release date 26june.

Is this the 360 version for europe?

Yeah, pretty sure it's already out in USA.

Is anyone else getting this? if so, it is IN STOCK on Play.com, I pre-ordered so my copy is packing and hopefully due to be sent sometime today! :yay:

Is anyone else getting this? if so, it is IN STOCK on Play.com, I pre-ordered so my copy is packing and hopefully due to be sent sometime today! :yay:

Lucka bastard :p

I will get this, but not in the near future. I'll be on vacation next week. The day I'm back in Germany ToV gets released here (2nd July) and I might pre-order from Amazon tomorrow.

...geez I'm spending too much money.

Hopefully mine is sent today as well, then I'll have it on Friday.

On my shopping list but still a little skint at the moment.

I may need to start going through my Wii collection as there is a lot there gathering dust so trade-in/sales may be the answer.

will deffo be picking this up, but maybe in a bit. Funds are a bit low, but if i manage to get this job i have an interview for tomorrow, then i will make an immediate purchase as a reward!

I do want this, but I have far too much to get through just now. So soon, but just not yet.

I have other unfinished games as well but meh, when you lose interest in certain games it's hard to get back into them, Tales of Symphonia I played and loved from start to finish, same with Another Code on the DS so I will play and finish both TOV and AC:R. :)

Posted! :yay:

Mine arrived today :p (okay, yesterday now) - I'll certainly be using Gameplay again!

Edited by Illusionary

I got my copy today, played an hour so far, kind of a generic start but it doesn't matter, everything else about the game seems spot-on, from the beautiful Production IG animated cutscenes to the skits and decent voiceover work, gonna enjoy getting more into this I think. :)

Damn if the intro music isn't worryingly catchy... but I'm definitely loving what I've seen of the game so far. It's bringing back great memories of ToS on GC - but better :)

Also, slightly OT, but why I have just got a big "?" on my Gamercard where the ToV icon should be?

It's bringing back great memories of ToS on GC - but better :)

:bouncy: Sounds awesome.

Just wanted to let you know:

I hate you all. :D I want now =(

Pre-ordered mine. Should be there when I'll be back from vacation. Can't wait.

Yes! just got home and there it is awesome, can't wait to get this started :yay: gotta have a shower first been out since 8, damn this weather :p

Can't find it. Neither of the GAMEs I went to had it at all. No point in asking either because all new releases are kept in the case behind the counter and there were no copies in there. So not fair. Was really looking forward to getting this and getting my Tales of thing on.

can anyone check if the rumored dual audio is availible in the PAL version?

It seemed that the usa version did have dual audio fmv cutscenes but no option to switch.