NEurope
Fruitgun

Tales Of Vesperia

As soon as any of you lot know, tell me when if its region free or not. I NEED to know. My life (or lack of) depends on it!

I'll be keeping an eye on it so i'll PM you once I find out. Should hopefully know on Monday/Tuesday.

Videogamesplus always tests new releases on a PAL 360. They post the results on their blog.

I'll be keeping an eye on it so i'll PM you once I find out. Should hopefully know on Monday/Tuesday.

cheers matey!:smile:

It's very unlikely that the US version will be region free as the Asian (Japanese Language) version is locked.

It's very unlikely that the US version will be region free as the Asian (Japanese Language) version is locked.

No offense mate, but I hope to god your wrong.

I'm keeping ym eye on VG+ and play-asia for test results. Really hope it's region free...

Me too, but I have a feeling it isn't. It doesn't matter though as there is IU and Disgaea 3 to keep me well busy after.

I don't think it will be either. I checked play asia and looked at some tested Namco games and barely any was region free.

Well ToV isn't region free. VG+ tried it and it never worked. Was gonna get it next week in America but never mind. Next year it is ¬_¬

Well ToV isn't region free. VG+ tried it and it never worked. Was gonna get it next week in America but never mind. Next year it is ¬_¬

Just got ur message....NOOOOOooooO! I hate being in Europe sometimes. :heh:

I know Atari said they'd be releasing this sometime this year, but now they've gone and put the month of June on it - no exact date yet though.

In Europe? If so that's great news^^

Yeah for Europe - no word on Dawn of the New World though...

Ok here is some current info on the PS3 release:

http://bbs.a9vg.com/read.php?tid=1145092&fpage=1

• Voicing is doubled over the 360 version.
  • Also all main scenarios are fully voiced now.
  • One new character revealed so far.
  • Character video will be availible in April on PSN.
  • New supporting scenarios (sidequests?)
  • New exclusive content in PS3 Vesperia will be linked to the Tales of Vesperia movie.

More stuff will be announced later.

1239019214699.jpg

1239019236773.jpg

1239019737514.jpg

Hopefully they bump the visuals abit.

Edited by Choze

The last JRPG I played (didn't get paid to play) was Eternal Sonata. How does this compare?

The last JRPG I played (didn't get paid to play) was Eternal Sonata. How does this compare?

From reviews and comments I have read it most likely blows it out of the water.

Then again coming off playing ES to anything is an improvement.

I liked the gameplay and the music in it but dear god the plot and dialogue made wanna inhale a box of nails :blank:

Ah, awesome! I really liked Eternal Sonata but the story was just REALLY slow. Only got half way through and it's hard to get back into it. Shame because I loved the concept.

ToV is now definitely on my radar.

Ah, awesome! I really liked Eternal Sonata but the story was just REALLY slow. Only got half way through and it's hard to get back into it. Shame because I loved the concept.

ToV is now definitely on my radar.

Its going to be a long wait maybe. Though Namco are saying they would like to follow Capcoms lead of doing quick European releases.

this could be something i import.