NEurope
Fruitgun

Tales Of Vesperia

I want this game!

Hurry Namco :(

Edited by Choze

I want this game too, not so long now though, I reckon the extra content will be made available to the 360 version as well though, I mean neither version of it is out in the UK yet so there isn't really any need to 'compensate' the PS3 version with exclusive content, well I guess maybe initially to boost sales *rolls eyes* but I reckon a few months after the dlc will be out for both versions. :heh:

Either way, it looks like a potentially decent Tales title. :smile:

Don't think it will you know. The 360 never got any extras in the Eternal Sonata that the PS3 got, even through download.

It's just how it is, Europe gets the donkey bottom when it comes to RPGs. Still getting it though, if it is good, I'll just replay the PS3 version down the line ^_^

*Is playing Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World right now!* :D See if it can be my 4th Tales game to complete.

Best xbox (first) game if you ask me :p

They actually changed the logo slightly for the PS3 release.

Here is what a fansite added:

* Branching Storylines

* Full voice acting (or near it)

* Flynn as a playable character

* Ties-In with Tales of Vesperia: The First Strike[15] (upcoming anime movie)

* New playable character, a pirate girl called Patty Fleur

* New Cutscenes

* New Subplots

* New Costumes

* Bew Story elements

* New Bosses (Including the Sword Dancer)

* New Dungeons

* New Hi Ougi/Mystic Artes (Including Yuri and Flynn Duo Mystic Arts may other characters have a Duo Mystic Arts? I like the name Duo Mystic Arts!)

* New Skits

* New Animated Scenes

* New Sidequests

* New Songs

* New Artes

* New Monsters

* Repede as a selectable on screen avatar

* Repede also gains a costume,which isn't in XBOX 360 game

PS3 Screens:

http://www.siliconera.com/2009/04/17/a-hodgepodge-of-tales-screens/

qy5lw0.png

34hxqoj.png

2hd2ufk.png

2hocsh0.png

c3jts.png

2mqkjv8.png

2wq7vrn.png

24wzuc3.png

nbslc6.png

35n11f7.png

One of Patty Fleurs moves is called LittleBigChef (LBP cameo?)

zxplir.png

Definately one of my most awaited games. Namco seem to be taking humour approach with the first Ps3 media.

http://tov.namco-ch.net/ps3/

Edited by Choze

Woah, that's more content added than I thought. They really screwed the 360 gamers. Still, looking forward to this.

Looking good, they're really taking advantage of the extra storage space of the blu-ray for the extra content.

Wow, that's a whole lot of extras. I will be buying PS3 sometime in the future for FFXIII so I will be getting both version I guess.

Is this actually getting an out of Japan release?

Its a given. Question is when?

If it does then i'm much more tempted to get a PS3 for this since it might give me enough games to warrant a purchase. Though if ToS for the PS2 was added stuff was Japan only, i'm wondering if it's the same case. I mean, those are nice added features.

If it does then i'm much more tempted to get a PS3 for this since it might give me enough games to warrant a purchase. Though if ToS for the PS2 was added stuff was Japan only, i'm wondering if it's the same case. I mean, those are nice added features.

Everyone seems to think its a given on most websites, given how low sales are for the 360 game in the US.

We should get a real announcement after euro 360 release/e3. Its insane how long they have taken localizing Tales games this gen.

Just to add. TOS didnt come to the West on PS2 because Nintendo handled the costs for the localisation, hence actual exclusivity. It was also published by Nintendo in many countries but that wasnt an issue. Found out on a Tales wiki.

Edited by Choze

Is this getting an USA or UK release on the PS3?

Its a given. US announcement is expected at e3 hopefully. Its pretty much a dead cert given Namco release pointless games and stuff like Eternal Sonata in Europe. :)

Tales should sell much better than all those.

Me too :heh:

Don't get me wrong, i'm all for it, but with Namco they tend to screw Tales over and barely release the games here ever. There's only ToS that got released in Europe so far.

Well thankfully PS3 is region free if that ever happens.

But given Eternal Sonata and other games its very likely. Namco also are not denying Tales of Vesperia coming to the West. Instead using comments like 'not right now' etc. Its going to be a wait i guess.

Oddly even PSP got Tales of the World in the UK.

Edited by Choze

Is every game region free with the PS3 or is it specific ones? Could come in handy. I'm hopefull for a western PS3 release ofcourse, but with Namco, I become skeptical when it comes to them :heh:

Though if they're saying those comments afterall then it does seem like there's a Western release afterall. I can see me perhaps getting a PS3 at somepoint I think so I might hold out for the PS3 version for the extras. Dunno yet, hmm...

Me too :heh:

Don't get me wrong, i'm all for it, but with Namco they tend to screw Tales over and barely release the games here ever. There's only ToS that got released in Europe so far.

I guess we'll ignore ToP on the GBA (Nintendo) and ToE on the PSP (ubisoft)

But they didn't have a European arm to their company back then so that surely wouldn't have helped.

I just meant main entries there, if I can't post properly I should sleep soon :heh: