NEurope
Fruitgun

Tales Of Vesperia

The day it was released.

Has it been released earlier in the UK? oO Here in Germany we got it on the 2nd of July.

Has it been released earlier in the UK? oO Here in Germany we got it on the 2nd of July.

Yep - 26 June over here (though I got it on the 24th! :))

Again: Congrats to this. (:

Since when do you have the game?

Man, Belius kicked my ass just now. After she'd split up I haven't even been able to light up the lights again (which I assume will make the double disappear). Well, guess I gotta level up a bit again or be a bit more careful when fighting.

Question: What's the chance of a successful steal with Steal Plus and Thief's Tattoo equipped?

You need to use a fire elemental attack on the torches to relight them

You need to use a fire elemental attack on the torches to relight them

I knew that, and I tried. I could only do so on two of them at a time though, because I fought a bit...well, badly. My team got beat up by Belius and its double so I died quite fast. I was able to defeat it and get the achievement in a second battle.

Fair enough, fair enough.

I have to fight with just Karol, the one who fell levels behind my team, I never used Karol so I was owned pretty quickly. it doesn't help it being an aerial boss.

Fair enough, fair enough.

I have to fight with just Karol, the one who fell levels behind my team, I never used Karol so I was owned pretty quickly. it doesn't help it being an aerial boss.

Just run around in circles and the rest of the team will join you in a little while

I knew that, and I tried. I could only do so on two of them at a time though, because I fought a bit...well, badly. My team got beat up by Belius and its double so I died quite fast. I was able to defeat it and get the achievement in a second battle.

Yuri's Destruction Field makes it easy!

I have to ask, why was the Aque Blastia from the lower quarter used on such a thing?

You mean the Blood Alliance leaders Chainsaw weapon? God knows.

You mean the Blood Alliance leaders Chainsaw weapon? God knows.

Yeah, there are probably 100 things 100 times more powerful, and they used a thing from a fountain... the mind boggles.

I seem to be playing this every other day now but for a good stretch each time, my favourite end battle comment of the moment has to be...

Estelle : 'They're... bouncing...'

Judith : 'What are you looking at?'

Estelle : 'I wish I could bounce...'

:D

I seem to be playing this every other day now but for a good stretch each time, my favourite end battle comment of the moment has to be...

Estelle : 'They're... bouncing...'

Judith : 'What are you looking at?'

Estelle : 'I wish I could bounce...'

:D

Can I just say one thing that annoyed me

He is just a bitch when he gets a chance to use his mystic arte, he owned me the first time and he used it 3 times that fight, when I retried it I didn't give him a chance to use it and won relatively comfortably

Been there about 2 1/2 hours ago. I had the same problem, but I did it the same way as you did when I tried again.

I arrived at the ice area (whatever it is called) just now. I can feel the plot pieces coming together soon. I'm really excited.

Been there about 2 1/2 hours ago. I had the same problem, but I did it the same way as you did when I tried again.

I arrived at the ice area (whatever it is called) just now. I can feel the plot pieces coming together soon. I'm really excited.

I'm just ahead of you - I can hardly believe I've not even finished part 2 yet (though I think I'm right at the end of it)!

They can really expand the story further?

I'm over 45 hours in, Continuing the pursuit of Alexei after rescuing Estelle, at a temple in the middle of the ocean and I've killed Yaeger, it really feels as though after this it's game completed though Yaegers 2 female subordinates are still alive.

Edited by Emerald Emblem

They can really expand the story further?

I'm over 45 hours in, Continuing the pursuit of Alexei after rescuing Estelle, at a temple in the middle of the ocean and I've killed Yaeger, it really feels as though after this it's game completed though Yaegers 2 female subordinates are still alive.

I just arrived at the Temple. Good to know that I will be fighting Yeager. I hoped that this would happen soon. I don't really know how the story might expand. It actually seems I'm almost at the end.

The third chapter isn't that long story wise, you're getting close to the end. I think it's shorter than chapter 1.

You fight them in a sidequest and the Colosseum

Finally managed to use Yuri's Mystic arte. First time in a Tales game I have used one before. Felt real satisfied.

Used it to finish off the second Estelle fight, she beat me the first time and there was a big distance between the save point and the destination, then so much dialogue and a cut scene to re tread so I felt of finishing it in style, since I don't dislike Estelle but she made me go back through all that again.

The one thing that annoys me is that there is no option to skip the cut scenes.

Edited by Emerald Emblem

I played the Japanese Demo from the Playstation store today.

Didn't know what was going on, I was in a forrest.

The graphics are really nice.

Hopefully it comes out over here.

IS it also on the Hong Kong store? Can't really be bothered to make another fake PSN account.

Yuri's Destruction Field makes it easy!

I tried gaining a few levels but it didn't seem to work much...

I try having Rita cast fireball on the lamps but they don't seem to stay lit for long... Destruction Field sounds alright, but I think the uppercut move would be better, as it [sometimes annoyingly*] sets them out of commission, whereas Destruction Field doesn't do that as much.

I have a dodgy plan when they cut the lights, to have Rita cast fire on them, whilst I switch back and forth uppercutting them so they can't do anything. I haven't tried it yet but when they're both around I can get them down to about 30000.

*Especially when you're trying to launch a combo and it won't let you land an attack.

IS it also on the Hong Kong store? Can't really be bothered to make another fake PSN account.

Dunno, take a look.

I mainly downloaded so I could check out the graphics.

I also tried out the Yakuza 3 demo.

Was Patty Fleur with them at that point?

Though I expect her to appear when they get on Ragou's escape boat, her rescuing them instead of Flynn when it burns down out at sea.