NEurope
Fruitgun

Tales Of Vesperia

I've been going after some of the achievements on my old save which also is also assisting GRADE farming. Finding some synthesis ingredients are a bitch.

Gotten my party around level 80 now, however it's a real slog now and I don't think I could grind to level 99 but i'll see how I am after the synthesis achievement.

Edited by Emerald Emblem

Gotten my party around level 80 now, however it's a real slog now and I don't think I could grind to level 99 but i'll see how I am after the synthesis achievement.

10x experience and the EX dungeon are the way to go for this. ;)

Well Tales bombed in on PS3 with the highest first day sales of a Tales game for the current gen(Wii, DS ,PS3, PSP and 360) at 147,000 copies. First week should be interesting.

You can also add two more PS3 features: http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2009/09/16/tale_of_two_tales/

Faster loading.

High quality HD video.

This is good news because japanese PS3 3rd party support is picking up fast. With talk of motion controller and PS eye support as well.

Well Tales bombed in on PS3 with the highest first day sales of a Tales game for the current gen(Wii, DS ,PS3, PSP and 360) at 147,000 copies. First week should be interesting.

You can also add two more PS3 features: http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2009/09/16/tale_of_two_tales/

Faster loading.

High quality HD video.

This is good news because japanese PS3 3rd party support is picking up fast. With talk of motion controller and PS eye support as well.

First Day Sales

2007年12月:DS「Tales of Innocence」76k

2008年06月:Wii「Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World」120k

2008年08月:Xbox360「Tales of Vesperia」71k

2008年12月:DS「Tales of Hearts」121k

2009年01月:PSP「Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2」135k

2009年08月:PSP「Tales of VS」89k

2009年09月:PS3「Tales of Vesperia」147k

Edited by Dante

First Day Sales

2007年12月:DS「Tales of Innocence」76k

2008年06月:Wii「Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World」120k

2008年08月:Xbox360「Tales of Vesperia」71k

2008年12月:DS「Tales of Hearts」121k

2009年01月:PSP「Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2」135k

2009年08月:PSP「Tales of VS」89k

2009年09月:PS3「Tales of Vesperia」147k

Thanks. Whats also impressive is that Vesperia is that its a rerelease. Ninja Gaiden 2 Sigma should do decent as well. Dunno about Star Ocean 4.

Thanks. Whats also impressive is that Vesperia is that its a rerelease. Ninja Gaiden 2 Sigma should do decent as well. Dunno about Star Ocean 4.

Will hopefully be getting my hand son this if my mate lets me borrow it.

My first Tales Of game was 'Tales of Eternia' on the PSP. It was an amazing game, but unfortunately, no others have really lived up to it, but I've heard good this one, so hopefully that'll change =]

Have you not played Tales of Symphonia?!

I lie, I've played ToS as well!! I totally forgot about that! It was a really good game, but in personal preference, I still rate ToE higher. O.o

<begins to run>

You know how I said you'd fit in earlier? Yeah, things have changed. *draws throwing knife from boot* :heh:

You know how I said you'd fit in earlier? Yeah, things have changed. *draws throwing knife from boot* :heh:

Damnit. I always manage to screw things up. I forgot you can't have an opinion on the internet anymore.

Wait... anymore? O.o

To be honest with you, I've only ever played ToS and ToV, which I'm playing right now. I've just not heard great things about the Tales series aside from ToS/V.

To be honest with you, I've only ever played ToS and ToV, which I'm playing right now. I've just not heard great things about the Tales series aside from ToS/V.

Well if you have a PSP check out ToE. I loved it. Epic storyline. Whilst the battling is 2D, it still works just as well as the 3D console counterparts.

Be careful though, as some earlier versions of the game are known to crash towards the last quarter or so.

I had ToE, was a pretty good title, great graphics, good music and some interesting character/story development. Shame my mate left my PSP on a train, I had to wave good bye to 20+ hours of gaming, never got round to completing it :(

Just got Tales of Vesperia through the post this morning! wooo! But gonna finish off Dead Space before starting TOV. Can't wait!

I want to try and get the Max level achievement but I recently checked one of the secret achievements

Defeat Barbos at level 15 or lower.

I wonder what I should do.

The one you put in the spoiler is obviously faster, and you can combine it with the speedster achievement.

Well some other updates:

http://www.talesunion.com/news/tales-of-vesperia-ps3-fixes-major-gripe-from-360-version--595.html

Just some new extras like skipping cutscenes and able to see items you pick up from chests and stuff without going into menus. Faster load speeds etc.

http://www.talesunion.com/news/tales-of-vesperia-the-first-strike-characters-in-ps3-version--594.html

The TOV First Strike(anime movie) Characters and story links appear in the game. Confirmation with pics. Movie out October.

New scans: http://www.talesunion.com/news/new-tales-of-vesperia-scans--592.html

Really good content update.

TV ad:

Trailer 3:

Trailer 2:

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

First Strike:

024.jpg

010.jpg

015.jpg

036.jpg

033.jpg

027.jpg

005.jpg

035.jpg

002.jpg

025.jpg

014.jpg

Edited by Choze
Automerged Doublepost

You don't need to go in to a menu to see chest items.

I dont know how to word it because i havent played it yet.

guys just started this game last night and i can't get to grips with the combat. do you just mash the b button? and what does the a button do? that weird wave attack thingy bob? sorry for the noob questions lol

Generally you can just mash the attack button. But as you go on you'll need to initiate strategy, also most boss fights require a little strategy too in order to get the secret Bonus missions.

Also the A button is for Artes, as you learn more moves you can use up to 4 during battle by tilting the stick in different directions.

Edited by Emerald Emblem

Cheers for the reply mate....I was really struggling with this at first....Couldn't even beat the soldiers at the start and then i needed numerous attempts to beat Zagi! But I'm getting there....getting used to the whole combat of the game.