N-Europe

Badminton Boy (My own project)

Goron_3

Here's the story:

A couple of years ago, we were at school playing badminton and i was beating this fat shit of kid called 'Andy' 7-0. Somehow, I ended up losing the match 9-7 and it was quite possibly the most amazing thing i've ever witnessed! So, we made a film about it...

But then the movie got cancelled cos we didn't have enough time...

BUT NOW! It's back :D The movie is entitled 'Badminton Boy' and the trailer has just gone onto youtube. The full movie will be released soon (about 60% of it is done). here's the link for it:

Story: Basically, this kid called Andy joins the 'Royal Badminton School' however he begins to get bullied by the headboy (who goes by the nickname of Solomon Blade) because he can't play badminton. Andy tries to ignore it however the bullying is SO bad that he challenges Solomon to a match at badminton in a weeks time. He then trains with his asian mentor (played by ME!) and together they show that anything is possible!

The full film will be around 20minutes long so expect some funny shit. Oh and zells in the trailer...guess which one he is :heh:

Let me know what you think :D

Haha, I thought this might be another one of those supernumerous incredibly shit injoke homemade video things out there on the internet(no disrespect, I've made one of those too), but it actually looks pretty damn amusing off that trailer. And let me tell you, that kid most certainly was pretty damn FARST.

(hey now, if you expect it to be big, it'll fail miserably, but when it is and you're an internet celebrity and all, make sure you remember us little guys, yeah?)

Ack, my voice :heh: I hope my dialogue doesn't become some kind of internet meme...

Goron, it's looking superb. Who the hell thought up Soloman Blade? That made me laugh pretty hard...

I think there's still the badminton scenes to film, I think we might need some stunt doubles, failing that, a hell of a lot of wires and bubble wrap.

Ack, my voice :heh: I hope my dialogue doesn't become some kind of internet meme...

Goron, it's looking superb. Who the hell thought up Soloman Blade? That made me laugh pretty hard...

I think there's still the badminton scenes to film, I think we might need some stunt doubles, failing that, a hell of a lot of wires and bubble wrap.

Wear loads of coats! Like...14 or as many as you can, it gives excellent protection even on stone courts, except for your face/head/legs, but I hear those aren't important for much anyway.

Don't hate on me but I didn't like it. Just seemed like a bunch of Rocky related jokes and stuff that's only funny to your friendship group.

Well the whole movie is being filmed so it can be shown at the leavers assembly, so yeh fair enough.

Utter. Fucking. Nuns. On. Fire.

I lauged! Lots. May be something I breathed in the air, but I think that's going to be great :D

EDIT: Should we expect on-screen action between you and pillsbury similiar to that of your earlier works?

On screen action? Funny you should mention that :heh:

That Solomon Blade guy looks like a ledge!

And the zooming out bit where it looked like he wasnt running anywhere had me in stitches :P

Good work Goron :)

Haha I know i LOVE that bit :D It's funny when he stops running and goes 'I'm not gonna fucking run!'.

And yeahhh, Solomon Blade is played by one of my best mates; its incredible how much depth he adds to the character.