N-Europe

post your room!!

Guest bluey

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys have cool rooms. Some videos were pretty funny to watch. =3

I tried to do a video of my room but my camera stops filming after a while, so I now have like, three videos. D:

Don't know if I can get them edited to be one movie (pfff, I'm lazy) or if I should just upload the three separately.

I'm working on a video! :D

I've had two attempts already! :heh:

OH MY GAWRSH!

if you and eenuh post videos today that'd just make my day!!! :yay:

do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it!!!

I was planning on making a video today, but it seems my phone's microphone has decided to break. If I can't find some other recording device I guess I'll just have to use silent movie-style dialogue cards; does anyone know any jaunty/perilous piano numbers?

I'm working on a video! :D

I've had two attempts already! :heh:

Awesome! Took me a ton of tries to get my video(s) cause my camera kept messing up. Apparently that was cause I had about 500 photos on there still. >.>;

OH MY GAWRSH!

if you and eenuh post videos today that'd just make my day!!! :yay:

do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it!!!

Hahaha, I don't know why a video of my room would make your day, it's kinda boring (both my room and the video). X3

But I'm uploading them right now. Just for you. Now if only Youtube would hurry up. ='3

is it just me that finds all this kind of stuff really interesting...? or am i being a weirdo stalker type person...? actually no, don't answer that. i'm definitely doing another one when i get to japan!! by then i'll have received my nice big XD card for my camera so i might even be able to take y'all around the whole flat!! haha.

i saw on youtube someone had posted their walk to work in japan... it was shakey-cam-o-rama, but quite interesting... :smile:

Awesome! Took me a ton of tries to get my video(s) cause my camera kept messing up. Apparently that was cause I had about 500 photos on there still. >.>;

Hahaha, I don't know why a video of my room would make your day, it's kinda boring (both my room and the video). X3

But I'm uploading them right now. Just for you. Now if only Youtube would hurry up. ='3

Yay! Can't wait to see your room! :D That would make my day to! :grin:

I'm off for my third attempt now! I tidied my room up a bit as before it was a mess!!!

Whoo, they're finally up! @_____@;

Anyway, I apologize if you can't understand what I'm saying or if I pronounce stuff wrong. Me not be English yo. >.>;

(and sorry for it not being one video but blame my camera)

I hope they work cause the first one stopped playing for me and still has the weird symbol as the preview.

I'm not, honest. I was just grinning for no good reason.

If I was, I'd probably be wiped out in the corner by my door to nowhere clutching a pillow like a long lost lover.

Lol, door to nowhere. What's that all aboot? I suppose it could be a clever metaphor of some kind. :p

Eenuh you have such a cute voice!!

I was gonna say.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!