Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

post your room!!

Guest bluey

What the fuck is juice? I want grape drink.

(+1 for whoever knows this)

Chapelle!!!

Me and one of my friends do that line whenever juice is mentioned and then we laugh our butts off every time. Never gets old =P

Anyways.. here's my "hang around" room. I'm too camera shy to be talking about stuff, and that would prolly take too long and get boring. Maybe some other time, but for now this is what you're gonna get:

th_MVI_1232.jpg

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bluey

i know i started a whole video thing ~ but i didnt have time to do one yet, so i thought i'd take a copuple of pictures of my new room in japan!!! soon i wanna make a video of my whole house ~ a complete tour!! but ight now training is sooo intense that i just don't have time... >__< gomen!!

n502507553_725735_659.jpg

here is my room!!! welcome :smile: it's small and messy, but i like it!!

n502507553_725736_7426.jpg

the fridge corner, complete with lots of stuff!! cutlery, jewellery, other junk... oh! and my food of course!!! right now in my fridge there is ketchup, spaghetti, one egg, butter, jam, lettuice, tuna, aaand soup!

n502507553_725737_1325.jpg

the work ...bit!! EVERYTHING is held up with thumb-tacks..from left to right: (you can just see it~) JR train map, my yoshitomo nara peace dog flag, with stitch toys, my hairbrush, some pocari powder and my monster CD case (from jamba :grin: ) hung from the thumb tacks... my mirror, a basket with my shower and make up stuff, an april-march calendar, my training schedule (and poi bag) and my stationary in a basket... also, laptop!! on top of a box.

n502507553_725738_1659.jpg

my bed!! complete with school bag, pencil case, spare change (781 yen... about £4), school work, pocky (!!!!) and stitch ^__^

Guest bluey
You're already in Japan Bluey!? Cool! You're going to uni over there right?

nope!! quite the opposite ~ i'm an english teacher!! but now, i have a long weekend off :grin: that makes bluey HAAA-PPYYYY!! there will be much laundry, cleaning and sleeping done! also some serious skyping and maybe some homework :P

Guest Stefkov

Moving out as soon as I can. I'm really, really not bothered about the size. Well..yeah if it's not tiny. As long as I can sleep, cook and game I'll be happy.

Oh and work on my studies of course...:blank::cool:

• 4 weeks later...

Yay nice room Bluey! Though the constant screaming outside would drive me crazy. XD

And wheeee, I have the exact same protection case thingie for my laptop! Same colour and everything! Except mine is dirty and already lost its protectiveness on the edges. X3

Guest bluey
Yay nice room Bluey! Though the constant screaming outside would drive me crazy. XD

And wheeee, I have the exact same protection case thingie for my laptop! Same colour and everything! Except mine is dirty and already lost its protectiveness on the edges. X3

*same-stuff HIGH FIVE!!* :grin:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!