Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

post your room!!

Guest bluey

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I was saying to fish... most of those glasses aren't actually for diet coke, but I said it a few times by mistake so it sounds like I'm a little obsessed. I don't drink all that much actually, at most a can a day.

Oh, I see. I suppose I was just imagining the multiple Coke cans in your bin and six pack in your fridge. Admitting you have a problem is the first step!

I have the same plasma ball thingy. Mines not plugged in either..

I think Dyson had one, too. What's the betting his is also unplugged?

Oh, I see. I suppose I was just imagining the multiple Coke cans in your bin and six pack in your fridge. Admitting you have a problem is the first step!

I think Dyson had one, too. What's the betting his is also unplugged?

Probably. It's one of those things you buy on holiday thinking it'll look cool. It does for the first minute of clapping to it...

I'd also have one of those big daddy figures if it wasn't for the nonces at Gameplay not telling my order was buggered up.

I'd also have one of those big daddy figures if it wasn't for the nonces at Gameplay not telling my order was buggered up.

If it's any consolation the bonus DVD was rubbish and the figurine could do with a custom paint job. Sadly that kind of geekery isn't within my field of expertise.

Aimless I think your helmet base is back to front as the issue number should be forward:)

I'm pretty sure it was this way around when I took it out of the box. Still, as I get the feeling you were really just asking which number I have: 376639.

"Limited quantities" indeed.

Aimless; I laughed out loud several times in your video. Awesome stuff. You read Life of Pi yet? Let me know what you think of it. My mum has one of those gallilaeosisoan thermometers and it doesn't seem to do anything ever. GP32-X F200? They rock.

Supergrunch; your northanger-esque unnecessary key is much like pretty much every cabinet/door in my old house. We used to have a whole bunch of keys that served precisely no purpose whatsoever.

What did you think of A Spot of Bother in the end; I can't remember if I asked you or not...

All these awesome tours are making me want to do my room again. I may give it a crack tomorrow. If I feel it is humerous enough, I will post it.

You read Life of Pi yet? Let me know what you think of it.

I'm about a fifth of the way through, but I've enjoyed what I've read so far. It's also quite an informative read.

GP32-X F200?

Nope, an original, 7-year-old GP32. The FLU version, to be precise.

SOCHKING ENGLISH TEA DRINKING MURDERER!!!

I blame all those violent videogames.

I loved Aimless' description of the outside.

Ahh, but did you get the subtle reference to a certain sitcom?

Supergrunch; your northanger-esque unnecessary key is much like pretty much every cabinet/door in my old house. We used to have a whole bunch of keys that served precisely no purpose whatsoever.

I just got it open! It's so great, that's been irritating since I moved into this room in September. The was of course absolutely nothing inside, but it's still awesome.

A quick tour of my new house :D

I didnt realise it would turn into a tour until I go to my room, so please excuse my monotone voice at the start!

I'm sure I'm the only person who thinks Shetland looks beautiful.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!