Which do you like?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you like?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i like the kanye version...i liked the original, so i guess i dont really care... my vote goes to the original - because;

"you could be my black kate moss tonight" is the worst line ever - who on earth would wanna be a black kate moss? who'd want to be a white kate moss?! skaaaank.

and the video you posted for the original is made of PURE MOLTEN WIN

Kanye West is good at is regurgitating non mainstream cool trends for the idiot masses who are ready to collectively fellate anyone who gives them something "original". (In all honesty, kudos to him for picking up on how much a joke most popular culture is and how lame the people who lap it up are.)

...hold on, I forgot, Kanye is also brilliant at having big f*cking baby tantrums:

Yeah, you're real "cool" Kanye.

No prizes for guessing which one I voted for.

Kanye West is good at is regurgitating non mainstream cool trends for the idiot masses who are ready to collectively fellate anyone who gives them something "original". (In all honesty, kudos to him for picking up on how much a joke most popular culture is and how lame the people who lap it up are.)

...hold on, I forgot, Kanye is also brilliant at having big f*cking baby tantrums:

Yeah, you're real "cool" Kanye.

No prizes for guessing which one I voted for.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: