NEurope
Supergrunch

Leg crossing (in men)

I tend to sit nearer the back, middle.

Not entirely sure why, just somewhere I always sit, but the bus gets full and they assume I'm easier to sit next too..-.-

I sit like that pretty much constantly (when the space around me allows for it). My legs just automatically go in that position, without me thinking about it. But I really should try to limit it cause apparently it's helps develop varicose veins or something? Which I'm already likely to get since dad's side of the family has it (including dad) and some family members on mom's side. D:

But yeah, can't say I see many guys sitting like that. I guess it is a bit of a feminine thing.

I also like to do the "putting one leg under your ass" thing when sitting on my desk chair. =D

I sit like that pretty much constantly (when the space around me allows for it). My legs just automatically go in that position, without me thinking about it. But I really should try to limit it cause apparently it's helps develop varicose veins or something? Which I'm already likely to get since dad's side of the family has it (including dad) and some family members on mom's side. D:

But yeah, can't say I see many guys sitting like that. I guess it is a bit of a feminine thing.

I also like to do the "putting one leg under your ass" thing when sitting on my desk chair. =D

Think its a risk of varicose veins and deep vein thrombosis (dvt).

As per wiki:

"Deep-vein thrombosis (also known as deep-venous thrombosis or DVT and colloquially as economy class syndrome) is the formation of a blood clot ("thrombus") in a deep vein."

"Varicose veins are veins that have become enlarged and twisted. "

I sometimes cross my legs when I'm sitting. But it's only so my brother can't whack me in the nuts. :indeed:

somehow it's become an unconscious thing i do when gaming in my chair. I only notice i've done it when my left leg goes numb, then it's immensely painful. yay.

I can't cross my legs the way children do when sitting on the floor.

I can cross my legs the lady way but it hurts my genitals and its uncomfrotable so I don't bother. I can't do it for more than a few minutes.

I sometimes sit with my legs crossed at ankle level, I can't do it any other way though because I want to have children...

Just tested it again (I realised I wasn't doing it at the thigh before), and it is painful this time.

Maybe it's cause i'm wearing jeans. If I wore shorts or something.

Only way I can do it where it doesn't hurt is if I physically lift my junk up, cross my legs, then let it all hang. But it feel weird.

If you have really thin legs, maybe it works.

I sit like that sometimes but usually I put one leg on the knee of the other leg which is fun and avoids any crushing of nuts lol.

I usually just sit with my legs open. If I'm reading a book or playing my DS, I usually cross my legs.

If I'm wearing jeans or some other uncomfortable clothing, I usually can't. But if I'm wearing large pants or going commado, it's very easy and not bothersome.

The "L" sitting is very uncomfortable. A friend of mine once told me to cross my legs properly (read: "Like a man!") and I tried, but it's totally not worthy.

This thread made me cross my legs at the ankles.

Normally I suppose I cross with ankle/knee rather than knee/knee, ankle/ankle or whatever. I, like aimless and others, like to tuck my legs up or under, or sit cross-legged like you did when you were a kid.

What nightwolf said about sitting on a bus almost made me want to ask where everyone sits on busses, as clearly people head to the same general direction each time they get a bus... But I couldn't be bothered.

jobs_gates.jpg

Who copies who?

I sit crossed legged quite often, the 'male' way tho, where my ankle touches my knee, thinking about it, it does seem a little strange but sure is comfy.

________

Weed Bowls

Edited by fex

I don't think its womanly, a lot of high profile people do it, specially politicians.

I like to do that to! :D Though sometimes my foot ends up going numb!

I do cross my legs without thinking about it sometimes. :) particularly at school and get shouted at for doing so...

I like to do that to! :D Though sometimes my foot ends up going numb!

Thinking about it I sometimes do that. But I haven't done it for a while.

I don't cross my legs like that; but will do "Ankle on knee" style....Gives my balls a bit of room ;)

And I like to sit "Floor Crosslegged" when on the floor/sofbed...

I don't think its womanly, a lot of high profile people do it, specially politicians.

S'cos polititians have no balls.

I've heard the same thing about it being feminine to sit like in the posted picture, and it springs to mind every friggin' time I notice that I'm sitting in that position!

But seriously, what a load of feces from a male cow. I know for sure I'm not homosexual, and though I may not be the most masculine person on the planet, I can't see why it is feminine to sit like that.

it's comfortable At least for me so i do it sometimes. I would find it slightly strange in other guys im the only person i know that does it so.

I never sit in this position. I wouldn't because I think it looks quite female and I also can't because I'd crush what's in the middle and I don't really want to do that.

I however tend to sit in a very strange position quite often. I don't know how to properly describe it. I sit on a chair both feet on the floor, then I pull one leg up under my other leg so I partially sit on that instead of the chair alone.

It doesnt do anything to your middle bits... And why do you care so much aboutlooking femamnine?

You can get a double seat if your legs are long enough.

My legs dont fit in, so if i get a window seat i need 3/4 of the space. Then people squeze intothe remainder, and refuse to swap you places...

I don't fit into all bus seats, and most of the time i sit in one, i always get an older person sit in the space where my legs tend to go and they never say excuse me or please may i sit there or anything.

I don't cross my legs at the top, but i do at the bottom for some reason.

It doesnt do anything to your middle bits

I tried it out before reaching that conclusion :indeed:

Maybe it's easier with boxers but I wear pants.

And why do you care so much aboutlooking femamnine?

Because every time I see someone sitting like that I think it looks feminine.

Because every time I see someone sitting like that I think it looks feminine.

Problem being?

To be honest most men could benefit by adopting more feminine mannerisms.