NEurope
Supergrunch

Leg crossing (in men)

I always have to sit partially sideways on buses, as my legs get crushed against the seat in front.

Same, but I always go for the emergency exit seat (we have really old buses here) so I can loads of leg room. :)

I like to cross my legs at the ankle, left on right. It's really uncomfy the other way around for some reason. I also do the sit on my feet thing occaisionally too although it gets uncomfy after a while and I'm sure I damaged my knee by doing it for too long.

I often do the ankle on the knee cross legged thing. Feels comfy, infact im doing it right now.

A benefit of the ankle crossing is that you can rest the laptop nicely in the space which presents itself to you once doing it and can be quite comfy for long periods of time. :)

I often to the ankle on my knee thing but most of the time I sit with with one of my feet a bit back raising my ankle a bit up so i´m just on my toes and rest my other foot on my ankle.

For some reason sitting with my feet straight is really uncomfortable to me :/

I look on it as a position reserved for gays and women. You are a gay man.

It's so full of truth. And a little irony.

Ankles on knees? I wasn't sure if I do that, then I tried, and it's a bit strenuous, and I realised I tend to put my knee OVER my ankle(like, tuck my ankle under the other leg). Also beginning to wonder if I sit in the leg thigh cross position at times without even noticing, I can imagine myself doing it when I'm in need of a wee but no oppurtunity to relieve myself.