Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Whats The Best Drink EVER?

Kirkatronics

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Non-Alcoholic: Used to be orange fanta but since they reduced the sugar it doesnt taste half as nice. So probably Cherry Coke :) (Almost put cock then).

Alcoholic: Ermm Skittle Vodkas pretty nice but maybe a lil too sweet so it would prob be Carlsberg.

And warandchaos how can absinthe be you're favourite? :S Clearly way too strong to taste anything lol

Pepsi Max is weird, it tastes great in the can but not as much from the bottles. Perhaps aluminium just works better than plastic in keeping teh taste.

Anyway, I'm just going to say Pepsi. But I cannae drink it early in the day because, for some unexplainable reason, I feel rather bloody bloated for the next hour or so after consuming. :wtf:

I had the most amazing drink at Aruba in my first year of uni... its involved a lot of cream and chocolate sauce, and many shots of chocolate and toffee vodka!! It actually had to be drank with a spoon XD. Sooo gooood ^^ unfortunately you really could only have one :( very sickly after a while!

For a drink you can drink more of, a Black Russian (Tia Maria, vodka and coke) yummmmm :P

Bulmers

I kid not, after trying loads of Ciders i've come to the conclusion that this is my favourite

*shakes head*

:P Scrumpy Jack or K cider usually take my pick from the supermarket.

I'm going to go with apple juice. I don't like cider because it's too dry.

*has crazy thoughts about adding spirits to apple juice*

...I must try that some time.

Gin and apple juice, in my mouth anyway, tastes quite good. So does Rum - Malibu works pretty well :) Only problem is perhaps a lack of fizz, so it might have an odd texture...

Non-Alcoholic: Used to be orange fanta but since they reduced the sugar it doesnt taste half as nice. So probably Cherry Coke :) (Almost put cock then).

Alcoholic: Ermm Skittle Vodkas pretty nice but maybe a lil too sweet so it would prob be Carlsberg.

And warandchaos how can absinthe be you're favourite? :S Clearly way too strong to taste anything lol

I just happen to be preparing some Chili vodka today :D skittles vodka is funz.

I always smell it for ages before i drink it lol.

And youcan tsate it XD but the after taste is GREAT!

Water.

Sprite.

Pepsi.

Vodka and Red Bull.

EDIT: Vodka and Red Bull is nice but it always makes me really weird. And I normally can't sleep that night so just stay awake until I go to bed the next night.

Also, it doesn't ever make me even half drunk. I can have around 10 and start to feel physically disorientated slighty...

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!