• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

でも漢字がまだ勉強しませんみたいwwwww

*stops acting like a 2chan user*

そうだね。ショーチーは漢字が分からなければ頑張ったほうがいいだと思うよ。

それから、「wwwwww」は何だ。

I know Dutch, English, French (though I'm not that good at it), a tiny bit of German, and now I'm studying Japanese. It's very likely I made some mistakes in the above Japanese sentence.

Speak English obviously, and I can speak a fair bit of French and Irish. Doing both of them at the moment in school.

моя iм'я є стефан.

I tried to find a translator for that, but it said their not Ukranian? So I chanced Russian(don't ask me why), and it came out:

my i o. º Stefan

I'm guessing you're saying your name.:heh:

At the moment I only speak English. I have GCSE's in French and Spanish but I can't remember a word of them. I'm currently doing a bit of self taught Japanese and will also start some courses through work in it when they start back up. Hopefully that will lead to a few interesting work opportunities at some point down the line.

Guest Stefkov
I tried to find a translator for that, but it said their not Ukranian? So I chanced Russian(don't ask me why), and it came out:

I'm guessing you're saying your name.:heh:

It is Ukrainian. 'My name is' .... it's saying. Russian and Ukrainian are alike, but there are some differences.

I do Italian at college now as part of my course and I know some german. Thoguh I couldn't say much at all I might well recognise a few things :) I quite like languages though I am not much good at them. Got a C at GCSE in german, my worst result but what are you going to do.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!