NEurope
Kirkatronics

Drinking

How old were you when you started drinking?

I started drinking at parties properly when i was about 15, and i started going around town at 16.

Wahey, I was wondering when this would turn up :P Usually does after there's a smoking topic...

First time I got pissed was probably around 14? My mate and I went through his dad's cabinet, adding bits of everything to a mug because we didn't want any individual levels to go down. We had a mug-full of spirits each... lol :P Was so surreal the first time. We ended up sneaking down to the 24/7 shop about 20 minutes away, at 1am in the morning. Daring!

Didn't really drink regularly 'til I was 16? Down the lagoon with a bunch of mates. Good times, good times.

I think it's my third Drinking Thread i've posted in! :D

Nothing has changed since the last one. :) I still don't drink alcohol.

DR PEPPER FTW!!!

It all started with a bottle of JD and my dads affectation for using my sippy cup as a shot glass.

JK. I started at about 14, got wasted off a hauge bottle of Jim Beam in the field behind my house, then I came home and slept like a baby for about 20 hours. Life was never the same again.

I didn't 'start' until I was 16 going on 17, which is quite late judging by my friends. First time was up at the Skate park in a local village before heading onto a ceilidh. After that it was every few weekends just out in the streets as there wasn't anywhere else to go. Would usually go for a half-bottle of vodka over the whole night mixed with coke.

Nowadays since I'm 18 and living in Glasgow I'm out all the time, 2 times a week if not more. Going to pubs/cubs, usually start of with a few pints before moving onto vodka mixes.

I was 13 when I first got drunk, at a Harvest Home. My sister and her friends were buying me drinks, I was also getting vodka from my next door neighbour and adding it to the coke I was buying myself. I got sooooo drunk! :heh:

Started drinking regularly when I was about 16/17. There's a pub me and my mates went to called The Swan where they didn't bother checking ID. One funny moment was when the ownere (a legendary old guy called Eddie) came out when we were sitting in the beer garden and said to us, in a strong Somerset accent, "I don't mind you guys being out here but don't let any young 'uns come out 'ere". I guess it was a 'had to be there' moment, just the fact that we were considered the old ones when we were 17!

First drink : an orange Barcadi Breezer, sometime in the Christmas holidays when I was 14.

First time pissed : a friends house party where we celebrated his 17th Birthday. I was 16 at the time.

I only started in the middle of last year, when I was 20. I'm Muslim, so I'm not supposed to do it. I also managed to go through 2 years of University without drinking a single drop, which shows I must have had good control back then.

I started when I was 14, in December. I remember it well, ah good times.:yay: :awesome: And I haven't stopped since, of course the palate is more refined now. :awesome:

I'm 15 and don't drink as of now. Will probably change when I go to Uni or something, but for now I'm fine not drinking.

First drink, 4 cans of special brew at age 14, was puking by the fourth can.

It was the start of a beautiful relationship.

*Awaits Jordan and Lettys posts about they don't drink*

*Awaits Magics post about how she hates alcohol*

13/14 was my first beer maybe...since then I didn't became a regular drinker, but got some pretty wild adventures. I became really wasted like 2 times, once I slept in front of the toilet, the other I was in a spaceship :D good times.

*Awaits Jordan and Lettys posts about they don't drink*

*Awaits Magics post about how she hates alcohol*

oh go away :D

yeh but the people that know me properly know why i dont drink :D

dr pepper/bpm/red bull is all i need

First drank when... ooh. Probably 12/13. Don't really remember which time was my first.

Drank a lot and had proper experiences with alcohol when I finished my GCSEs and had a long summer.

Then didn't drink for a year and a bit...

Now I socially drink and am quite responsible.

Not sure really... I drank the odd thing around 15/16, and now I occasionally get pissed. But all in all I don't drink that much.

I think I should only post again in this thread when drunk.

I think I was probably 15, at a party at my friends house. I only really drank to get drunk in those day, because otherwise I thought it was a waste of money.

In fact I normally do that now, but I have a drink if I go down to the college bar at uni rather than 10 to get me wasted. Now I only do that on certain occasions, and as often as possible.

The only times I've been sick was once at my gf's uni (that was a good night til that point, she had to look after me :( ) and one time before last christmas. I stumbled into my room, threw up and passed out lying next to the toilet. It was aweful, slept for the whole next day and night.

Only started drinking when I was 19, got properly, what the hell happened drunk when I was 20 and now do that shiz every Friday night at 21. Good times!

Never really saw the appeal in "rebellious" drinking crap in a park...

I don't drink, never have. It's also pretty safe to say I never will.

I used to drink fizzy drinks all the time — mainly Dr Pepper, but I was also a fan of Mountain Dew when they sold it over here — but sometime during college I decided to stop and a month or so later I didn't even have to think about it.

Only started drinking when I was 19, got properly, what the hell happened drunk when I was 20 and now do that shiz every Friday night at 21. Good times!

Never really saw the appeal in "rebellious" drinking crap in a park...

Doing all-nighters in the park with friends is awesome.

When I was 14 I think. Between the ages of 14-16 me and my friends steadily worked our way through one of my friends dads alchohol cabinet. The fact it took him 2 years to notice tells you how big it was. Although I suspect he knew all along really.