NEurope
jayseven

If your house was on fire...

I would take:

My DS and all it's games

My Laptop

My Teddy Bear called Gordan

And anything i could rapidly on the way out :grin:

with these sort of situations like games etc are just things possesions things that can be brought. But with like a photo etc its priceless...but thats just me

a picture of me and mates that is in my cupboard next to me bed

Awww, it's really lovely that you would choose that over other possessions. I wouldn't be the same. I'd chuck my computer out the window (as long as the harddrives survive it's fine) my cd's and my vinyl. If I had time I'd make an attempt at my stereo. Man I'm so shallow.:shakehead

Oh actually just thought I'd get a picture on my wall that was given as an 18th birthday present from my mum out as well.

Me, well it would be the following

Wallet

Phone

360 HDD

A book with all comments made from people i met in school and college, loads of memories in there

A Pen Knife

Autograph collection, got 1 that cannot be replaced

Myself

That would be about it

I'd take

- picture of my mum

- my DS and games

- my hadouken signed poster

- my ipod

It's not much, but I'd miss them. Oh and all the gig tickets I've collected, everything else could be replaced.

wii, wallet, maybe laptop. phone. it would be worth saving the easy things because i dont think a couple of seconds could change a whole lot.

my fish would have to die though :( cant exactly lug out a 60 kilo tank

They are in water, they would survive. Or be steam cooked.

steam cooked.

smoke

btw id only take that stuff away if i was already in my room/nearby

if i was downstairs id probs leave them

Photo album of my dad, simply because insurance covers everything else. Even if it didn't, some things just can't be replaced.

my good swords. to fight the ninjas who set fire too my house. how do i know it was a ninja attack? how else would my house get on fire?

my good swords. to fight the ninjas who set fire too my house. how do i know it was a ninja attack? how else would my house get on fire?

Swords or fire-extinguisher, dude. You can't have both.

I'd throw my bedside locker drawer out the window, it's full of letters, cards and other random bits and pieces I've collected over the years and all mean something to me. They're small and likely to survive a 2 storey drop. Then I'd grab the computer tower because that has a ton of irreplaceable pics on it. Hopefully in the time it takes to do all that I haven't burnt to death!

probably my hard disks. It's not the games or the downloads or the music or any of that, but all the photos and work, photoshop stuff from the last x years, college, school, uni work.... so much work.

My xbox360 HDD and my bags with all my school related books, oh and my box of store receipts

Like hell am i buying them again...

Nah, you wanna run inside for a bit until you're on fire, the secret to defeating a ninja is being on fire!

My wardrobe.

I thought of this just now, assuming you weren't be literal and have a REALLY nice wardrobe, and wondered if it was really weird that I would want to save some of my clothes? I didn't notice anyone else mention it, but I have some favourite shirts and stuff which have come from exotic places/gotten as presents, and wouldn't like to lose them. I half think a fire would do me some good though, help me clear out all the crap I've accumalated :indeed:

Basically, everything I own of value is in my room. If possible, I would like to transform my room in a box made from adamantium, with thrusters so that it could separate itself from the rest of the house, if in danger. My guitars, my amps, my guitar pedals/effects, my lcd, my collection of mangas, dvds, my collection of consoles and games ( nes, snes, psx, ps2, gamecube, gamegear, dreamcast, gameboy, gameboy color, gameboy advance, gameboys advance sp, ds, ds lite, xbox, wii. every single game I have and the respective memory cards :P ) my books, my pc and my external hard drive and last, my video camera. Also, my car keys :D

I'd most likely grab my wallet. I couldn't care less about hard drives and all the other electricals. I live a simple life.