Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

[insert pop-culture reference about birthdays here]

jayseven

It's Ashley's birthday! Sorry dude, I couldn't think of any birthday-related quotes :( I wanted to be the one to make the thread. Maybe I'll post again later...

Have a good one!

Well, at least you got a vowel right.

Suppose that is a more abstract one, but I appreciate the pop culture thought train anyway and of course le thread. Thank you :D

Happy Birthday.

I was planning on re-writing Ashley's Song from Wario Ware for you but I'm too tired.

I expect it later though :P

GOB loves you

have a bday like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgI3BVWkuUc

im drunk and right now you should be to!

I loves GOB too. Its currently midday and I've just woken up so im not drunk. Today is day five of drinkature though.

He has two every year.

He does indeed. (although seriously this year im delaying the main hoo-hah until later in the month)

Thanks everyone who I haven't quoted, you're all awesome :D

Having a good birthday week so far. Up to Tuesday I was o-for-3 in sharing beds, which is always a good way to celebrate ;) (unless I get an unexpected present). Yesterday had a nice pleasant night with my coupley friends and my non-bio neice sang me happy birthday and all sorts. It was really nice.

And present update; got a Superman lunchbox, bart simpson comic book, mcfly dvd (which shamefully, I already had), Murakami (sp?) book, The Last Kiss, shot glass chess and a 21st mug. All I've had so far as my parents have dissapeared.

Oh and of course I had work texting me asking for someones number -_-