Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Zero Punctuation!

Kirkatronics

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought Rival Swords as part of an offer [really should actually play the game] by my housemate at the time spunked the pr0's of Sands of Time onto me so I go it off someone here and shat on it. Farah, although a lot more "active" than other female characters you get was still a pain in the arse, with a shitty weapon and a distinct lack of initiative to run away, but to whine at you until you stopped saving your own life to help her out a bit.

She fired arrows which did all of nothing really, they stopped the enemies for about a second then I had to run in and save the day! :)

Still I had so much fun just killing myself and rewinding time. I could have done that all day! :p

She is a better character than whatsherface. my brain is slowly melting tonight...

ASHLEY! (got it.) In Resident Evil 4.

Something about that review was shit... I can't quite put my finger on it.

There was something weird about that review, true. Like he constantly was hopping from one topic to another.

It was still pretty funny, though. His only shitty reviews are about games he never liked or was interested in (TWEWY, Brawl, Soul Calibur 4, etc.)

• 2 weeks later...
1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!