N-Europe

Valentines Day!

Ellmeister

So what is everyone doing for Valentines day?

It may be the most stupid idea for a special day to some, but lots of people enjoy doing something.

So what are everyone's plans?

Anyone planning on revealing their true feelings to a potential girlfriend/boyfriend? :)

Post your plans here :D

Haha, nightwolf, it's probably for people with guys/gals (i think...people could still moan about it though...)

I'm gonna Pasta and Sauce for my girly at her house =) but i really don't value the day beyond that. I'm more excited about Shrove Tuesday.

:( I thought it would be nice to see what people are doing. Cheer up people!

Are you lot not doing anything?

My single friends are going out for a "bros without hos day" to see Cloverfield. I'm not allowed to go with them because I'm classified as a "bros with a ho".

My group are weird ha.

i'm driving my mum to oxford for a hospital appointment ^^

but we're just gunna call it "thursday" :grin:

Sounds romantic :wink:

I would cook for my girlfriend but I really can't so I'm taking her to this posh restaurant, its really nice and the food is awesome! Then she can just come round mine and then we shall see how it goes :indeed:

I don't know if we're doing anything, trying to save money to do fun stuff at half term. Would be nice to do something though, this is my first un-single valentines day.

Don't have a clue what to get her though. I think she is making me something, but I have no ideas of what to do for her! Any ideas peoples????

Ell, your gonna play on the 'wii' again? I can't cook either :D should be interesting!

She can play with my wiimote any time :wink: sorry that wasn't funny.

Its her birthday the day after :| So i said I'd take her out for dinner and get her something for her birthday and she got annoyed at me because she said I'm spending too much money on her O.o Women ay.

She's going to stay till early morning so we can go buy alcohol or something to celebrate her birthday =] I don't know what to get her for her birthday either. Girls are so hard to satisfy =/

Hope all of you have a good day :grin:

I hadn't thought about what i was going to do on Valentines Day until just now and seeing as i don't have anyone to celebrate it with i was not sure what to do. :)

But i think i'm going to bake a cake :D and eat it through out the whole day while i go about what i usually do which is just RELAXING!!! :grin:

So what are everyone's plans?

Anyone planning on revealing their true feelings to a potential girlfriend/boyfriend? :)

That just screams cheesyness to me so I could never do it that way, although she already knows so it doesn't really matter.

I'm getting my brace off (finally!!!!!!!!!!!!) that day, then working 5-8 and then probably heading out to a pub/club with some mates to find the girls who are depressed about being by themselves on VD.