N-Europe

Mafia game #mine

MoogleViper

You know, i thought i had such bad luck in that game,

I killed darksnowman thinking he was evil, but i kill an evil guy too, and yet, i'm claimed to be evil by people >.>

Then, figuring out gizmo's group only made me more of a suspect, then i arrive home to find esetc is dead and i'm apparently the culprit, so i was 1 vote off dying before i ended the day (didn't know that would have happened).

Then i target gaggle and he dies!

gah

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had such an awesome role in this game as the mercenary. Could basically do whatever I wanted once I had the money for it, and even when I was helping someone else what action they took always gave me a clue as to who they were.

good game everyone.

here is my role if you wish to know...

The Hermit - martinist

You are the hermit. If anybody targets you then you will turn the tables and use their own power against them.

You are good. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

You know, i thought i had such bad luck in that game,

I killed darksnowman thinking he was evil, but i kill an evil guy too, and yet, i'm claimed to be evil by people >.>

Then, figuring out gizmo's group only made me more of a suspect, then i arrive home to find esetc is dead and i'm apparently the culprit, so i was 1 vote off dying before i ended the day (didn't know that would have happened).

Then i target gaggle and he dies!

gah

What about the Mafia's bad luck? It crippled our chances. :(

Calza killing your leader to become the leader was genius, i wondered wtf was going on as they had been all focussed on me =/

That wasn't the reason though why Calza killed mr-paul. This is:

Argh, so annoyed I'm dead. Calza should have discussed things with us.

I can see why Calza killed me though. My role changed when I became mafia don.

My original role was:

The Heir – mr-paul

You are the heir to the mafia. If the Don dies you will become the new Don and inherit his powers.

(PS: Unbeknownst to the rest of the mafia you are actually a rebel. You do not agree with your father’s ways but are too scared to tell him. You are good. You win when all threats to the town are gone. If the mafia win the game then you will lose.)

When Eenuh died, I got this PM from Moogle:

Calza has joined the mafia. He is a soldier capable of killing.

On another note, as Eenuh has died you are the new Don and are capable of a nightkill. However you must now make your choice. Do you want to continue the mafia ways or work undercover against the mafia and win with the townies.

You need to choose which side you want to go with. Good or evil?

I replied:

I'll be evil please!

Thanks.

So, yeah, I was on your side Calza. Traitor. Should have communicated this with us.

Wait, one question. Who killed me?

I think it was Strider. The first night his attempt failed due to Cube trying to kill him. But he survived because darksnowman managed to fluke and target Cube. But then Strider tried to kill you on the same night that Eenuh tried to kill him so you all died.

And then Calza got elected the leader, just so he could do nothing, grrr :mad:

Yeah it was annoying. But if you lot had voted then he wouldn't have become don. I only made him don because Ellmeister voted him and he was the first to vote.

This game was fun to mod but it got really crap when people stopped playing and the days and nights dragged out.

Guest Maase

Tellyn, didn't you said you where starting the Thriller Mafia when this one ends?

Im starting to get happy ^^