N-Europe

Your Ideal Death

Fierce_LiNk

Inspired by the Fear thread, I was thinking about what would be your most ideal way to die?

Death is something that will come to all of us, but if you had to go, how would you go?

I'd like to be up in space, and be ejected out of an airlock, and float with the stars. I'd be in a spacesuit though, so I'd just float forever, intact. Dancing with the stars. :)

Ahhhh...As a Taekwondo fighter I would like to die in a to-the-death fight with an equally worthy opponent...maybe in the Olympics where eveyones watching (so hopefully they will make a statue of me somewhere like those summoners in FFX ^^). Atleast I died trying...Plus, receiving a severe blow to the head is not as painful as it may seem.

Fierce Link thats a nice one, but you probably won't see much at all since a few days without water will kill you first.

Aha! My favourite kind of thread - the cheery kind!

I would like to die headshotting thoes close enough to me, in a ring of ever-closing fire -- that is, stumbling, crawling zombies I'd incinerated, saving hundreds of lives and sacrificing my own.

Hell yeah. You can see the movie already.

Death by snoo snoo.

Ha! Which fruit?

Ideally, as the cool ethnic sidekick to maverick cop. What'll happen is I'll take a bullet from the big bad guy, lets call it a blaze of glory scene, and then as I lie dying I get to make my partner vow revenge/ tell my ethnic wife I love her, shortly after which I get to blow up a massive oil tanker as a last, renegade act. He escapes and continues to Evil HQ where there's a small private army waiting. In due course, he will execute every last one, only receiving a left shoulder wound in return. Then, in the big bad showdown with the badguy who killed me, it totally looks like my partner is going to die, but then he has a flashback to me being shot right, and then he like totally flips the fuck out, beats the fucker in the face with a bit of scenery (guns are for pussies) then says 'This is for Dan Dare!' and puts dynamite in his nose, which makes him explode in slow motion.

Fade to black, cue one hit wonder power anthem.

very old. taking an afternoon nap in my favorite old-person chair, having just had a really nice cup of tea.

i wouldnt wanna die in bed... i might be with my husband or something, and then he'd wake up in the morning and be like "ARGH!"

...poor guy... :(

ideal hardcore death: accidentally squished by a transformer - one of the good guys - preferably prime - then they'd go all insane with guilt. buahahaha. (2nd movie plot right there, bay.)