N-Europe

Space Mafia

Cube

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I CSI'd MadDog and the fish they were apparently captured by HAL.

Did a little research and found that this is a psychotic computer from 2001: A Space Odyssey. Not that it helps a huge amount.

Yes it does... So there's a Hal, huh? We're fucked...

HAL is most certainly a neutral character, it's too powerfull to be in any sort of mafia. Any Kubrick fan in here will also tell you that it's perhaps one of the characters we should fear the most. I dread to think what it's powers may be.

Yes it does... So there's a Hal, huh? We're fucked...

HAL is most certainly a neutral character, it's too powerfull to be in any sort of mafia. Any Kubrick fan in here will also tell you that it's perhaps one of the characters we should fear the most. I dread to think what it's powers may be.

I don't think that's enough of a case to claim he's neutral, but either way I agree with you, it's a character we need to keep an eye on.

I don't think that's enough of a case to claim he's neutral, but either way I agree with you, it's a character we need to keep an eye on.

It seems to me that... if HAL's role is in anyway similar to that of the movie... it's way too powerfull to be in a group. This is someone acting alone, most likely.

Probably best tell us, in case you get locked outside an airlock or something.

Hmm, I guess you're right. I got information about Ellmeister collecting the parts for something or other, don't know what. Like I said, not much of a case, but it sounds to me like the set up for a powerful bad guy. I may sound a little paranoid, but you understand what with me continually dying in previous games.

I got the last one on chairdriver.

Chairdriver was killed by an Egyptian God.

As I suspected, this god comes from the Stargate universe and is most certainly not a god but a Goa'uld. Possibly Apophis, Ba'al or Anubis given their importance in the series.