N-Europe

Space Mafia

Cube

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mcoy isn't a hostage, Mcoy dosen't even know what you're all on about

yeh.. he is.. i thought that him being kidnapped means he couldnt post or something :blank:

Huh? I'm really quite lost.

Though if Coolness says he's good then that alleviates some pressure? But why doesn't Mcoy believe him?

This is all deadly to read and try to make sense of, it feels like everyone is lying- moreso than in previous mafia games.

Huh? I'm really quite lost.

Though if Coolness says he's good then that alleviates some pressure? But why doesn't Mcoy believe him?

This is all deadly to read and try to make sense of, it feels like everyone is lying- moreso than in previous mafia games.

.. i got a pm saying that brian mccoy had been kidnapped and if i didnt give up my power that i have.. he will be killed on night 5...

ok I'm annoncing right now I might not be able to vote tomorrow

why you ask

It´s another busy day in my life and I have to rip my computer to peaces , I´m not running away, If I´m lucky I can check what happened during the night time in my coffee brake.

and Coolness Bears I still think you are evil, I don´t know what it is but there is something really suspicious about you .

I have run out of information to give you! i have told you my whole PM i have been given this was what iwas given:

Space Mafia Role

T-101 (Coolness Bears)

You are the T-101 Terminator ( Terminator 2). You have been sent by the resistance to protect mankind.

You may PM me with a player to protect at night. This player will not be killed that night.

You are good. You win there are no threats left to the good side.

I have run out of information to give you! i have told you my whole PM i have been given this was what iwas given:

Space Mafia Role

T-101 (Coolness Bears)

You are the T-101 Terminator :wtf: typo ( Terminator 2). You have been sent by the resistance to protect mankind.

You may PM me with a player to protect at night. This player will not be killed that night.

urm is it me or is there a typo there? one space to long or is it me being paranoid

Space Mafia Role

T-101 (Coolness Bears)

You are the T-101 Terminator ( Terminator 2). You have been sent by the resistance to protect mankind.

I can tell you, after reading that it is very very likely that he is good.

I would ask people to please not vote for Coolness Bears. There was never a reason given as to why he could be evil, other than him being a robot from the future (which in a sci-fi themed game, doesn't sound so weird or dangerous to me).

I would ask people to please not vote for Coolness Bears. There was never a reason given as to why he could be evil, other than him being a robot from the future (which in a sci-fi themed game, doesn't sound so weird or dangerous to me).

What's bugging me is that his PM doesn't say anything about roleblocking.

Agreed. It's not just about the game anymore, it's about figuring out who people are and stuff... Vanilla nxt plz!

Lol, its not totally that cos my sci fi knowledge is decent enough. I'd love to see some Farscape characters in this cos this Hal 9000 and stuff isn't where my best expertise lies. It just seems like everyone knows nothing, which can't actually be true?! Maybe its just a tough day for us seeing as there are no CSI's.

My only instinct is that Coolness Bears is looking like he's ok. I think to vote him off on the "evidence" offered would be a mistake. I don't trust him though... or anyone. You are all lying.