NEurope
Brian Mcoy

Mcoy actually asks a serious questions

my alcohol of choice would be Malibu. With coke or pineapple juice. Also the pear cider is a quality choice!

I rarely drink, and when I do it stops at about the third.

I dislike most beers, I like WKD and I prefer shots than i do to beer, that being said, I can't turn down magners or Special brew.

I had Vodka and Orange Juice last night :)

I can't turn down Special brew.

Nor should you, it's not known as the beer of the gods for nothing.

I could never touch Tennents (or for that matter Special Brew) after I was asked by a homeless person with arthritis to open his can of it for him.

Smirnoff Ice? What's the point? Why not get a lemonade? It's cheaper and the taste is the same!!!

Unless you're just drinking it to get drunk, in wich case you'de be a moron. :heh:

hmmm, I do find I drink quite a bit, but never enough to get me drunk, only that light headed happy feeling of tipsy. Drinks of choice:

Ale: nice strong good drink. Usually have 2 or 3 pints in the pub over a lunch.

Cider: A good one, locally brewed if not old rosie is a nice fallback. None of this strongbow rubbish.

Wine: Rose only really. not a fan of red or white. Can drink a bottle on an empty stomach and still feel fairly sober. Probably not a good sign.

Sambuca and Absinth: both are so tasty it's a waste to shot them. I prefer sambuca drank slowly with ice. about 4-5 shots worth and 2-3 ice cubes. goes all cloudy. Absinth, again drank slowly 4-5 shots worth, usually with caramelised sugar in. A bit of baileys floating on top never hurt anyone either.

I enjoy going out for a few drinks.

Before I went to uni in September I didn't like beer at all but I now love having a pint. Don't really mind which type of beer, I just go for whatever's cheapest. After 3 or 4 pints I usually feel I need to move onto something else, usually vodka/lemonade or depending on how expensive it is, vodka/red bull.

Stella used to be my favourite drink ( Also like vodka and coke and Carlsberg - n lots more besides ;) ) but now my favourite drink is Hoegaarden by a mile, LOVE the stuff.

I drink beer almost every day (just one bottle though), and go up to ten or twelve on parties. I never get so drunk that I'll do incredibly stupid things however, I just become really funny.

I'm basically always pissed, probs nots a good thing but meh. One the many reasons for my increased inactivity.

I hardly drink. Let's say I went out on the town 25 times last year, I only drank 4 of those times, and I NEVER drink alcohol alone at home, as I think that is very sad.

I can drink quite a lot but I hardly ever drink these days, the last 2 times I have been drunk where New Years this year and New Years last year. Mainly because I have nobody to drink with at home and I refuse to drink by myself.

I drink most Lager as long as its not Carling which is fucking awful, Hoegarden is my prefered Lager but its too expensive to drik often. Generally after about 6 pints I move onto spirits. Which is normally Jack Daniels or Vodka. Cant stand Sambuca the smell of it makes me puke, but ill drink most other spirits. Dont like Wine but ill drink White as long as I dont have to pay for it.

I used to drink regular beer, now I prefer to drink Newcastle. It has a way better taste, and a better buzz.

As for alcohol, I love Vodka, on the rocks with a squeeze of lemon if there are any around, or in orange juice mmmmmmmmm. Tequila is good, but only if its the good stuff like Patron, maybe even Cazadores if I've had a few.

And Absinthe, I fell in love with it. Mix 4 shots with a Red Bull and you got a very tasty and powerful drink. But drinking it the traditional way is good too, you appreciate it more since it took so long to make.

Of course if all these are consumed in one night, say like New Years Eve, you might break a rib and not know it.:red:

I seldomly drink alcohol, sometimes I drink when I'm with my friends.

I neither like any wine nor beer and probably will never get used to it but the odd Wiskey or Tequila is nice.

I really don't like that mixed stuff though. It actually tastes nice but I don't feel well afterwards.

I like wine, spirits, and Bailey's.

I don't care what you say, Bailey's is awesome.

bluey pondered mcoy's serious question, while thinking how hard it was to resist writing about one's self in the third person when replying to one of his posts... although she didn't know it at the time, she was, in reality - writing in the universal omniscient perspective....and not third person at all :wtf:

i only drink occasionally ... and when i do it's either "going out and drinking" (which happens very rarely) where i will go out and drink a fair amount of spirits. either straight vodka or more recently jack daniels being my weapon of choice... ^_^

or there's "staying in and drinking" which would be wine and a movie (but this comes from having a boyfriend who's very knowledgeable about wine and so can recommend me THA GOOD STUFF!! :grin:

rez - i love you!!!!! *grabs car keys* off to tesco! see yas!

I drink all teh time. Last semester it was 2 litre bottles of cider (first white strike, then strongbow, then blackthorne). Over xmas I was partial to whatever -- cider, lager, ale, wine, spirits.

Since I've come back, I've just had wine. I prefer white. Bottle a night doesn't get me as drunk as the cider bottles did, but less calories and i suppose less concern about drifting towards alcoholism.

... Having said that, I feel like going to the shops now...

I don´t drink very much but my usual drink is vodka.

Don´t have much love for beer, i can drink it but in my opinion is that the more beer resembles piss the more it tastes like it (Not that i drink piss)

Alcohol is very damaging to the body.

So does long-term living

Alcohol is good, i do enjoy it quite a bit. Sociably of course and not over-indulgence as i hate getting bladdered.

I tend to drink Fosters and Stella Artois most of the time, but now and then Worthington, Carlsberg and Guinness. Spirit wise Vodka, Whiskey and Rum. I drink them either on their own with ice or with Coke.

And yes as i grew up i changed from drinking Bud and Carling to what i drink above over the course of 3 years.

Alcohol is good. Parties makes it more fun. Went to a party on friday and had to stay sober because I had to drive home. Wasn't as much fun as if I had been intoxicated because I didn't join in the drunken dancing etc because I realised it looked stupid.

However I did get to talk to my mates girlfriend because she was staying sober. Haven't talked to her for ages and realised I still think shes the best girlfriend any of my lot have had.

Anyway, pear cider is awesome. Whoever said st helier is better than koppaburg is wrong (in my opinion). Koppaburg is awesomeness in a can.

I'll drink shots, I'll drink cider, I'll drink some beer (mainly fosters really) but I won't drink ikky ikky wine >_<

I like Alcohol :) Drink of choice would have to be either Red Wine or Gin (straight or mixed, doesn't matter). I do enjoy cider as well, Magners that is and also Guiness is a very nice drink if I'm in the mood for one.