Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Have you ever cried at the end of a film/TV show? Was is it for happy or sad reasons?

Coolness Bears

I used to not even well inside while watching Films or TV shows but more recently i have started to well up inside and in some cases be almost in tears by the end! even if it's happy! :D

I have cried once and thats when Bambi's mum is shot! :(

Prison Break

The scene in which Lincon is about to be put on the electric Chair and he gets a phonecall from his Son and it's all very emotional, then he is walking down to the room and the phone goes off and it's just the comissioner saying continue!

:o

That really made me sad and almost reduce me to tears

It was the end of one of the episodes and left it on a big cliff hanger!!!

Another more recently is ET!

I felt really happy at the end that i was welling up with Happy tears such an awesome film! :D

So have you ever cried at the end of a film TV show? What was it?

and was it for sad (like Bambi) or happy (like ET) reasons?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the end of rocky balboa once the credit finish and there's a couple of seconds of just Rocky at the top of the stairs and the snow is gently falling around him with the beauitful Rocky music playing ever so slowly. A tear went down my eye when I realised how much i loved the character and what Rocky in general has meant to me over the years.

Also, i cried abit through Finding Nemo. What a wicked film!

When Buffy's mom died. When she died. Whenever Alyson Hannigan cried. When Veronica thought Keith died. When a death in season six of Scrubs happened (cant be bothered to spoiler tag), and other times I forget about.

Want to see Dancer In The Dark because apparently that will ruin your life.

At the end of rocky balboa once the credit finish and there's a couple of seconds of just Rocky at the top of the stairs and the snow is gently falling around him with the beauitful Rocky music playing ever so slowly. A tear went down my eye when I realised how much i loved the character and what Rocky in general has meant to me over the years.

Ooh Yeah Finding Nemo Made me have watery Eyes by the end of it! :D

I swear you make the craziest thread ideas that actually work CB! :D

Hehe Thanks Dyson! :heart:

Finding Nemo still makes me cry to this day...

Bit cliched i guess, but Titanic, my god...i still cry when she's lowering down on the lifeboat and they're just looking at each other....

Guest Jordan

I haven't actually.

Ever.

Alot of things move me, i often get goosebumps and my hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

But i've never cried.

I'd forgotten about crash! Damn I feel like such a wuss!:p

Hell yeah! Brilliant episodes, both when she kicked it and the one after.

Woo someone else that enjoys Buffy. They were awesome episodes, though I've only seen the one where she dies once, I don't want to watch it again because the bit that ashley qoutes really gets to me, I can't watch it. :heh:

Woo someone else that enjoys Buffy. They were awesome episodes, though I've only seen the one where she dies once, I don't want to watch it again because the bit that ashley qoutes really gets to me, I can't watch it. :heh:

I was obsessed with Buffy....so much so Buffy was my nickname in school for about a year. :(

Its funny because Joss Whedon went to my school! :yay:

Damn, I really want to watch them now. Thinking about them makes me realise nothing on tv now comes close to just how well Buffy was written.

Also, that episode "The Wish". WOW!!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!